Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Playing 7 Shows at Roseland Ballroom

Foivos

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

IF ANYONE gets a code and is not planning on going PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me your code. I want to go so bad but this whole code thing is freaking me out. It's SO similar to the way the Spice Girls gave away reunion tour tickets.... put yourself on a mailing list and pray you get a code lol... ughhh...  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• ohsnapitszach

• gagaisitalian

• Dylangaga

yes please if u have a code that u do not need PM me :sara: I'm willing to travel all the way from germany to NYC to see her @ roseland :)

But I neeeeeeeeeed tickets so badly :( this would be my first NYC trip ever

ChristianSaad

yes please if u have a code that u do not need PM me :sara: I'm willing to travel all the way from germany to NYC to see her @ roseland :)

But I neeeeeeeeeed tickets so badly :( this would be my first NYC trip ever

Good luck!! My first trip to NY was Monster Ball 2010 =) I went from San Francisco

Illuminati Freak

I'm assuming the code/password will be the same for everyone on LM.com?  So far I don't think codes have been sent out yet but I would like to get tickets so if fans who are not going to the Roseland could PM me with a code it would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Edited by Illuminati Freak

speedbliss

Anyone who gets a code and gives it to me... I will buy any merch item that you want at the show and mail it to you.

ohsnapitszach

Agreed! I will definitely be going!! So if you aren't using your code, or it's the same code for everyone, let us know please!

Will each code be unique? I know for most pre-sales it's just one word. Hopefully someone will be posting it here if many of us don't get it. 

speedbliss

I also have extra merchandise from the BTW and Monster ball that I will mail to you if you provide me with a working code. Tote bags/laminates... For real.

gagaisitalian

Y'all...codes aren't being sent out until 10! Stop worrying!

Furthermore,  I was reading the comments from LittleMonsters and I'm a little upset frankly. So many people registered for tickets that can't even go to the concert. They are saying things like "might as well buy tickets and then hope I can afford a trip to New York."

Ugh, I'm just nervous. I really want tickets.

Edited by Gazing Ball

ohsnapitszach

Getting anxious now. I hope people didn't register and then not buy tickets. I live an hour away from NYC and deserve a code.

Update:

I think that's why they ask us for our zip code. People who live in or near NYC are more likely to go.

Edited by ohsnapitszach

gagaisitalian

Getting anxious now. I hope people didn't register and then not buy tickets. I live an hour away from NYC and deserve a code.

Living an hour away from NY doesn't mean you deserve a code. I live in Texas, but I've already booked a flight and hotel for that weekend so I deserve a code just as much as you. (Sorry if that's harsh, I'm just really anxious right now).

The only people who don't deserve codes are the ones who registered just for the hell of it and have no way of making it to the concert.

Living an hour away from NY doesn't mean you deserve a code. I live in Texas, but I've already booked a flight and hotel for that weekend so I deserve a code just as much as you. (Sorry if that's harsh, I'm just really anxious right now).

The only people who don't deserve codes are the ones who registered just for the hell of it and have no way of making it to the concert.

exactly. saying something like this is really childish... just wait and see if youre lucky enough to get tickets ;) no one deserves it "more" or "less" than others. thats just stubborn.