❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga's Russian promoter fined for 'gay propaganda'

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

And we're still allowing the Winter Olympics to take place here because....?

Where it takes place isnt determined by the US but rather the Olympic Committee, an international orgazination. Individual Americans can choose not to go and whatnot, but people train and work for the Olympics so for some, the idea of not going or risking participation by boycotting is simply off the table.

Isnt that the age of most users on here? :laughga:

Sadly, it appears so  :toofunga:

who will love me when the night is over

BoomMonster

I don't know why you feel the need to respond so negatively. It's not like Gaga's actually gonna listen to me.

uKsZaaJ.gif

sorry if I was too aggressive, I just don't want people to be mad at all russian people because of certain people in government. Don't let yourselves get under the emotional rush.

TimisaMonster

Gaga and Russia have NEVER gotten along...:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I am aware and nowadays they just have to turn on MTV and see Miley talking and grinding against Robin Thicke's crotch.

But a Gaga concert isn't a Selena or a Taylor concert. There is going to be s-x, shirtless men grinding against each other and talk about homos-xuality. It's totally on the parents, if they don't want their children subjected to this, they shouldn't bring them.

Still, imo I don't really think it's that appropriate from a content point of view. I don't think they are really going to understand the message and what she really stands for. And I totally thought it was ridiculous to see tweens wearing Born This Way t-shirts at my BTWB

i went to the monster ball when i was 13

"One of the hardest things i had to give up was d--gs and alcohol, and i still have a real hard time with it, but i want it to say something about it tonight. Because i watched too many great artists and too many friend go because of those two things. And i want tonight so badly to be a change..."

Everything is upside down in that country (not much difference where i live too) Russia is one of the biggest consumers of alcohol, if they care so much about people's health why they don't do something about it? Alcohol, corruption , crime, hate, it's a mess there...

That girl had trauma from living in in a country with such idiotic government, more like she got rid of her trauma at Gaga's concert, but of course when everyone else with trauma there to them it looks like she's the one that got trauma. 

Vitaly Milonov is an idiot; Stephen Fry (Gay, English actor, activist) had a short dialogue with him that proved as much.

http://youtu.be/HtCx45DE3QM

Nathan James

Sounds like her daughter might have realised she's gay or bis-xual or something related and her Mum can't deal with it. "Physic trauma". Yep, sounds about right. Blame it on someone else because your scared and don't understand.  :(

what kind of mother with these values would ever let their child go to the concert in the first place? its like letting a kid watch a horror movie and suing the producer when they have nightmares 

Archived