💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Russian promoter fined for 'gay propaganda'

Michael

Featured Posts

4-25-09_Red_Square_001.jpg

Lady Gaga's Russian promoters have been fined for "propaganda of alcohol consumption and homos-xuality" during the star's 'Born This Way Ball' concerts last year.

Nadezhda Petrova claimed that her daughter was exposed to advocacy of alcohol consumption and an imitation of s-xual intercourse between women during Gaga's show, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Judge Olga Rositskaya ruled that the promoter Planeta Plus had violated a Russian law for the "protection of children from information that could harm their health and/or development".

Planeta Plus has been fined $614 (£381) as a result of the complaint.

Petrova may now sue the promoters, as she claims that her 13-year-old suffered "psychic trauma" as a result of attending the St Petersburg concert in December 2012.

Earlier this year, Lady Gaga was accused of breaching immigration laws during her visit to Russia.

Local politician Vitaly Milonov alleged that the 'Applause' star broke the law by performing for money on a tourist visa.

The star's "gay propaganda" was also condemned by Russian politicians shortly after her concerts took place.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a532108/lady-gagas-russian-promoter-fined-for-promoting-homos-xuality.html

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

Thats a major BS. 

Russia wake up goddamnit you can no longer live that way. Can't we do something. I hate Earth, take me to the Venus. 

i wish russia would sort theyre **** out

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Redstreak

$614 tho

Well if they were promoting the BTWB that's all they probably could afford to pay fines. Poor ticket sales and all that right? :hor:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I should be offended, but as long as her music keeps slaying there, I'm fineee.

tumblr_lza7jmh5Kz1qjdr19o2_250.gif

Yeah **** the prosecution of LGBT people and the violation of human rights, they listen to Gaga!

Lion Heart

>Psychic trauma 

p0qDNPE.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

This is a mess but who brings children and 13 year olds to a Gaga concert?

who will love me when the night is over

Archived