💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You all need to Read this

JbGaga

Featured Posts

I just don't understand something. I'm not saying that all 40 million people on Twitter are fans BUT at least 3 million of us are. Now the fact that Gaga has only sold Under 300k copy's of ARTPOP makes no sense. I even bought 3 copy's for me my mom and sister.

And I'm not talking about the people who bought 1 copy or more cause that's enough. But the fact that there's well over a million of us and we olny sold 300k?!? If they say Gaga failed at this album sale (Which she and her team did) we failed also end of story.

It doesn't matter If the pubic buys 1 copy of this album the fan base should be able to cover it on its own.

And just want to add I don't even like this album compared to BTW,TF and TFM. But a real fan will buy 1 copy at least! So I don't wana hear from this fan base cause they have no right any more. Only people who actually bought the Album should have an opinion and you know who you are.

that's all.

:ohwell:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

I kinda agree with this but we don't actually know how many there are of us. Well not the number of diehard fans at least.

gone to jupiter

It doesn't matter If the pubic buys 1 copy of this album the fan base should be able to cover it on its own.

just wanted to point this out :toofunga:

cd sales are pretty bad in general. Nobody buys cd's to hear new music nowadays when we have iTunes or any other virtual source (legal or ilegal) to get music digitally (& free most of the time).

Young Pancake

Honestly, I am doubting the size of this fan base. The number just don't add up, the album should debut #1 in the USA with the fans alone. Certainly, the fan base has decrease since 2011 (such a drastic change). None of us were expecting this numbers, but what can we do? We need to stay optimistic!  

nobody3089

a lot of fans didn't even buy the album!!!!
i believe most of them downloaded the app but didn't bought the album

and then they called themselves the best fans in the world

Many twitter followers aren't fans though, they just like reading celebrity tweets and seeing pictures :shrug:

your saying Gaga dosent have atleast 500k-1million twitter followers that are fans?!? I don't buy that

just wanted to point this out :toofunga:

Now It wont let me change it... lmao :fail:

twitter followers = worldwide

under 300k = in the US

I don't belive that I need some proof

Archived