That's great  :party:

thats after three days sales guys

3 days

really? omg, she is slaying  :excited2:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

guys make ur research first :D it's wrong,... it says week ending 14th Nov. ARTPOP was out of 11th which makes 4/7 of a full week's sales.. I just can't at some of these album charts, like why does the week end BEFORE IT ENDS?

thats after three days sales guys

3 days

She's doing great.  #2 with 3 days sales compared with 7 days sales for the others.

That's great  :party:

really? omg, she is slaying  :excited2:

No, that's wrong guys. ARTPOP came out here in Ireland on the 8th, so it had 7 days to chart same as all other albums this week.

Arturo

:awkney: everything has to be #1 in order to be truly successful..? 

No, but I'd expect #1's from Lady Gaga in terms of albums at least.

No, but I'd expect #1's from Lady Gaga in terms of albums at least.

Same here. 

I didn't know Eminem block her too in Ireland until now. And what's the deal with their singles chart? I'm actually shocked. 

MonsterMarty

Same here. 

I didn't know Eminem block her too in Ireland until now. And what's the deal with their singles chart? I'm actually shocked. 

Gaga never promotes here, and Ireland shockingly gets as much of its filtered promo from US as the UK despite proximity. In terms of her actually being in the country, Gaga flew into Ireland 4 hours before her show on the BTWB after launching her perfume in New York and left 2 hours after she left the stage to return to the UK. No hotel waiting, no pictures of her anywhere in Dublin at all. Guess a lot of Irish monsters can take the hint...  :noparty:

Dope and Venus made it to #12 and #13, in line with Hair getting to #14 as a promo single last time around.

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterMarty

Dropped to #8 this week, not the worst drop for sure, and the singles re-entered the Top 100 again after the "Complete My Album" effect wore off - Applause is #45 but DWUW rises up to #20! With more radio-play and a video DWUW should rise...

Archived