💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bill Werde puts to shame a Gaga Hater (Madonna fan)

AgusPop

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Of course, he is Editorial Director - Billboard.

I put in bold Bill tweets

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 5h

I think "applause" is a really good song. However "roar" is much more accessible for ppl.

sagarra jo â€@paoliena 6h

@bwerde I would be SO ashamed if I were you right now! Even some of her ridiculous monsters wouldn't go that far to defend such a MESS!

Bill Werde â€@bwerde

@paoliena I am not ashamed :)

sagarra jo â€@paoliena 6h

@bwerde you know what's daring artistically and different? albums M.I.A. makes. SHE is the one taking risks and literally not giving a ****.

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 6h

@paoliena agreed. But she's also not risking her pop success because she's rarely had any in a sustained way.

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 6h

@paoliena lots of musically/artistically daring artists. But no one who is regularly in our top 10 on the #hot100. That's my point.

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 6h

@paoliena to an extent. My observation is less about music & more that gaga is visually/aesthetically challenging to some typical pop fans

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Werde â€@bwerde

All up to radio RT @blewis1103: @bwerde do you think that ARTPOP will see more longevity than BTW since first-week sales arent so large?

Steve Wells â€@stevewells11 6h

@bwerde  Bill is prevaricating again. Radio plays many that don't sell, Timberlake TKO for example. He acts like Gaga's PR guy.

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 6h

@stevewells11  don't be a clown. Radio doesn't always sell. But without it there is no longevity in pop. :rofl:

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 6h

@stevewells11 you and your two followers reek of troll. Good day sir.  :rofl:

¡MEELZ! â€@MeelzTV 5h

@bwerde They wanna torch you Bill.

Bill Werde â€@bwerde 5h

Their efforts are ardent / but I'm flame retardant. #madflow  :dies:

RT @MeelzTV: @bwerde They wanna torch you Bill.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

I remember Gaga fans dragging him for something. I forgot what it was, something about the applause music video views. It was fun to watch. Now we get a nice return of him.

tumblr_mvihq1JhEk1sxwyufo4_250.gif

Crossfit

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived