💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVESTREAM (now over): 'The Culture Show': Lady Gaga Interview

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is very smart, her ideas are amazing, she can change the culture, pop industry, she can bring so many perfect ideas to the society, she really cares for her work, she is genius. However, I'm very worried for her. We don't know what happens behind the scenes. The way she talks about voices in her head frightens me. Also, she talks negatively about her record comapny, which may be destructive for her carreer if record label does not approve of this. It's very complicated thing. I'm happy that she speaks the way she speaks, because all she's saying is true, but it is very dangerous too... It may be too early for her to start to rebel against the machine.. I'm afraid, but I hope she manages to make a difference in this ****ed up society.. This interview proved that she really is sth else. 

I think she is very smart, her ideas are amazing, she can change the culture, pop industry, she can bring so many perfect ideas to the society, she really cares for her work, she is genius. However, I'm very worried for her. We don't know what happens behind the scenes. The way she talks about voices in her head frightens me. Also, she talks negatively about her record comapny, which may be destructive for her carreer if record label does not approve of this. It's very complicated thing. I'm happy that she speaks the way she speaks, because all she's saying is true, but it is very dangerous too... It may be too early for her to start to rebel against the machine.. I'm afraid, but I hope she manages to make a difference in this ****ed up society.. This interview proved that she really is sth else. 

I'm actually extremely interested in seeing how things are going to work out for her if she's so daring to speak like that even about her own record company. 

I'm actually extremely interested in seeing how things are going to work out for her if she's so daring to speak like that even about her own record company. 

Me too.. You know, these companies are very powerful, but Gaga is very smart too.  I'm very afraid for her, but at the same time I'm so proud of her.

monstronic

guys, just looked and honestly, no jokes, but why do her hands look so old? Is it a make-up on purpose? Seen especially in the last 20 seconds, when she starts to show hand gestures.

I think this was filmed on one of the days where she was wearing the white powder makeup. you can see it on her hands and arm (especially over the Rilke tattoo)

Really great interview. She's so smart, I don't understand why people don't like her. Her music, ok, I can totally imagine, but her really. She's so smart, nice, cute aaaand I'm supposed to be gay, I should stop now.

KaanBTW

Really really great interview. Gaga was so tired but still she has great points. I rather listen this kinda stuff than Sexx Dreams' meaning. 

Interviewer was great too. She is intelligent and she did her job. :clap:

Is it up on their site yet? It's telling me I can't watch because I'm not from the UK, so someone will probably have to upload it elsewhere.  :sweat:

"It's just like fast food. It might taste good at first. But after you eat it for many years you might get really fat or sick, and die"

Archived