💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVESTREAM (now over): 'The Culture Show': Lady Gaga Interview

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an album artist and I see art as a soup can. ARTPOP is about possibilities and auras. Jeff Koons designed the cover and it's about bringing art and pop together. I did a lot of pot but Marina got me out of it.

dontbesweet

I'm an album artist and I see art as a soup can. ARTPOP is about possibilities and auras. Jeff Koons designed the cover and it's about bringing art and pop together. I did a lot of pot but Marina got me out of it.

Surprisingly these phrases weren't mentioned once in the clip!

First time in the history of The Culture Show that people worldwide are excited about it enough to set up a livestream 

First time in the history of The Culture Show that people worldwide are excited about it enough to set up a livestream 

This 

aquaprincess

i think ill wait till after when a video or audio is posted. the vevo stream of artrave got me fed up with livestreams. i just dont have the patience for it. :crossed:

Great, I'm looking forward to watching this :) The only thing that worries me is that she looked so bored during this interview...   But as far as I remember it was recorded after Halloween, so maybe she was just tired :)

i think ill wait till after when a video or audio is posted. the vevo stream of artrave got me fed up with livestreams. i just dont have the patience for it. :crossed:

yeah it's really not worth it for 30 minutes on The Culture Show  It'll be up on Youtube in no time anyhow

Archived