💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

This is also Eminem's 7th or 8th album, so when Britney Jean can do 700k then you'll have a little more room to talk.

But LMAO this is a mess. I actually bought this album unlike BTW, and my coins are all for naught!

britney never said that she is an album seller

and she never talked about her record sales

she drops her music and goes to her kids soccer game

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

PatrickMonster

Hopefully this means cheaper VIP packages for ARTPOP Ball.  :whitney:

are you sure there will be an ARTPOP ball?  :giggle:  :giggle:

iloveit123

Ok i wouldn't call her "over" for those that are saying this... I'd just say it's a new era in her career and thankfully she still has a harcore fanbase. Honestly, I went through this as a mega Madonna-fan and they both can continue to do music for as long as they want.

Americano

I don't understand why people are so upset honestly :huh:

Maybe it's just me who doesn't understand fan culture.

Why are you saying she is over? That makes no sense, to me

Theyre just saying shes rapidly fading as a pop force, which is definitely true judging by the sales

spicemuncher

Is this good? No.

Is this bad? No.

Is it disappointing? Yes.

I have some hope that it will somehow reach 300k with SNL happening, but she really needs to do more promo pronto.

Good God... the meltdowns...

If 100k were in fact pre-orders, I'm afraid of her 2nd week drop because that will be steep. Many fans bought multiple copies first week.

Just for one ****ing time admit that she is doing bad. STOP with the excuses and admit it.

she's not doing bad. I expected 300k, and I was prepared to be blocked by EMINEM because I'm not blinded by delusion like most of you are. IMO, prism's debut sales are FAR more disappointing than ARTPOP's. Why? Well because Prism is the follow up to a massive album that generated over 1 BILLION impressions in airplay & had countless of #1's + Roar was one of the biggest selling singles of the year. On the other hand, BTW was a completely different story. It whipped off over 50% of Gaga's fanbase, killed her momentum + Applause wasn't nearly as massive as Roar. I'm honestly surprised at how shocked some of you are at the opening figure.

mwjuell91

So, what about this; her chart power isn't over, but it is just reversed (like the experience of the album  :derpga: )
She now no longer have huge opening weeks, but instead keeps on selling over a longer period of time. ARTPOPs chart run can be similar to Applause´s 

badgalriri

I'm sorry to those who fail to agree, but I know for a fact Gaga would be mad if she opened at #2, though. She needs to go on Late night shows now. Her promo this time around is awful in the states.. 

this 

it's disappointing to me as a fan who strongly tries to promote her via twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, etc. It really feels like i'm doing more damn promo than she is. She played at one awards show and that was it. like what the hell else has she done. Y'all complain about the over promotion of BTW

but look at the success of the album sales (not including Amazon but i mean even so pEOPLE STILL BOUGHT IT!!! THEY WERE INTERESTED IN THE MUSIC AND THE EXTREMELY LOW PRICE PUSHED THEM EVEN FURTHER!) and BTW the single and Y&I and TEOG. all of those songs were big!

they had promo, 

SHE CARED!!!

it really seems like she was just releasing an album to release an album. 

i'm disappointed. This album should have bigger first week sales and it really could have.

but i mean look at the EXTREME

lack of PROMO for DWUW.

she's promoing DOPE more than she's promoting her FOLLOW up single.

this is the messiest era. if this era doesn't ruin her career. she's going to do it herself by the utter lack of care she seems to have.

it's sad. and i'm sad.

The ARTPOP ball is going to suffer now because of this i hope you all realize.

i wouldn't be surprised if it gets scaled down and put into smaller arenas.

SummerGirl21

If the 100k pre-orders are true, she's over guys I'm sorry.

Let's face it, cry and do whatever you want, but she's over.

Let's enjoy the music and that's it.

She isn't "over."  Over means she is done...She is still performing.  She is still making music.  Therefore, she isn't "over."  Maybe she isn't called the #1 popstar anymore, but that's probably a good thing for gaga.  She will be able to be more creative with less pressure.  I am sad.  I want ARTPOP to do really well.  I really thought the GP would love this album.  But that's okay.  I'm still happy with it and interested in what she puts out next. and after that. and after that.