Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga’s portraits of famous painting by Robert Wilson

Bazaar

Featured Posts

giskardsb

I care because ARTPOP is debuting way lower than even Prism. And that means her budgets will go down, which means less performances, a cheaper tour budget, cheaper music videos, less fashion, etc. She needs to stay popular to maintain the kind of spectacle her FANS love. The GP needs to be on her side. She needs I promote this album better! For an album she's called her little raver baby, she's acting like a mom who doesn't really want to take care of her kid. Her quote on Stern was concerning about promo. If she promoted better, the album would debut higher and she'd get more money to keep impressing us.

how many fans feel that the TF era videos and performances were her best?  She didn't have a massive budget then.  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

how many fans feel that the TF era videos and performances were her best?  She didn't have a massive budget then.  

thaaaaaank you! she was broke during the fame, and even the fame monster, sewing her own clothes together, props breaking, wore the same 2 outfits every day, terrible makeup, bad extensions, and yet everyone puhraises her early content to the hills. 

aaronyoji

i need to see more!!! i wanna see "the death of"....i cant remember the name, but the one of the guy dieing with the book in his hand and what not. i wonder what other paintings they did. they both look so convincing. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

i need to see more!!! i wanna see "the death of"....i cant remember the name, but the one of the guy dieing with the book in his hand and what not. i wonder what other paintings they did. they both look so convincing.

Marat

1) It's a cool idea that I hope gets expanded upon, because I'm not feeling these yet, even though they're impressive. ARTPOP is about the adrenaline rush of inpiration, but I don't feel it here. I think it's the choice of paintings. They don't make me, personally, feel anything.

EDIT: That's probably also because I'm not at the LOUVRE, and I'm sitting on a message board, like everyone else. Everyone here knows it's a whole different ballgame when you're in the same room as the art.

2) Do your thing, gurl, don't let anyone stop you.

3) I hope one day we can look back at this period as a quaint time when people continued to insist that she promote her album instead of using her massive resources as a playground to realize her dreams. Y'all must not be working on your own dreams then.

I think they are supposed to be moving pictures, which may be why these are underwhelming. That is what she seemed to imply in her culture show interview at least. 

Archived