Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Actually, the art of defacing art work is hugely known within the artworld as marking your territory. 

> I find it disrespectful in some sense but knowing this fanbase - I wouldn't expect anything else. 

However, I truly like the idea of marks and defacing but that's only because i'm interested in it - some people agree and some won't from an art perspective.

i think it's important to note that it wasn't just fans at the art rave. I was there last night, and I would say real fans were actually a small percentage of the crowd. MANY people left during her performance (a real monster would never!). Many people were just from the PR / art / entertainment world  that just lucked out. 

www.brianhowarddesign.com

DeleteMyAccount

i think it's important to note that it wasn't just fans at the art rave. I was there last night, and I would say real fans were actually a small percentage of the crowd. MANY people left during her performance (a real monster would never!). Many people were just from the PR / art / entertainment world  that just lucked out. 

This is very true.