💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

lastlinefirst

Are you freaking kidding me right now? Do they know how much i was dying be there, and they take it all for granted and then do something like this?!?! I can't with people, they aren't worth my effort to even tell them off, they're probably not even sorry for being such assholes!

I feel very bad for what happened to these sculptures and the people that did this are clearly ignorant disrespectful trash. However, I must admit that in a way this is Gaga's and her team's fault because they should've never trusted too many random people and because they didn't really do much to secure the artworks.

Gagaloo911

Ugh, what kind of f-ckery? That rlly upsets me. I hate anyone who vandalizes. It's so childish

ChasingGhosts

I don't even want to know what Gaga or Jeff must be feeling right now :noparty: There should've been more protection but it still doesnt't give anybody the right to do this.

And I can't at the some of you blaming this on Marc or Makeib. Even if you don't like them or 'can't stand them' they are some of the nicest fans I've met and I know they wouldn't do this.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Robotboy

what the ****? arent they supposed to be grown up gaga supporters in that place?  :grr: those sculptures were flawless i hope its easy to repair :ohno:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

giskardsb

It was most likely teenage monsters who did that damage.  The VIP's and other Adults would be familiar with etiquette in a Gallery setting and familiar with the importance of Koon's work and not touch the sculptures.

That's so ****ed up. Gaga also did the right thing when she tossed that guy's drink who used a sculpture as a ****ing table.

Edited by joshpop

It's upsetting for Gaga and Koons but seriously, if you have a rave with museum exhibits in the same room (without protective glass!) it's not going to end well.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

vomits her mind

I doubt this was fans. I seen a couple videos on instagram of a group of ppl screaming insults at Terri, mocking gaga when she first came out and sitting on the side of gaga's statue. They did not look like fans or acting like it either.. Very disrespectful

I doubt this was fans. I seen a couple videos on instagram of a group of ppl screaming insults at Terri, mocking gaga when she first came out and sitting on the side of gaga's statue. They did not look like fans or acting like it either.. Very disrespectful

have u kept the links?

NewYorkCity

I don't know how some people got into the rave.. I mean, you just have to watch the video and see some of the audience and their attitude towards Gaga performance and presence.

Very disrespectful.

MonsterofFame

I really hope Gaga realizes this was probably not done by Monsters -- she does so much for us that she doesn't have to do and I don't want her to regret that. What other artist (semi) openly invites her fans to their album release party and let them mingle with the celebrities and special guests? No one.