💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP App is available! [Android & iTunes]

Spyro

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

They know about the compatibility issue and are working on it. She said they're taking notes and will fix it.

I'm upset you are all saying this is a bad project. I think the opening graphics were really cool and I hope we see more if it in the future. We only have a small portion released and this isn't Gaga's forte. She said she is taking notes and they are trying to fix it. Give her a break. You guys are constantly on her and harsh about everything.

Also, it's a free app, what did you expect? Ahh yes, the expectations of this fanbase. Well nevermind, you guys will never be supportive of Gaga taking on new projects and ideas and just be happy that they are working on it.

And for those who downloaded it and got a blank screen. Just give it time. Millions if people are downloading and playing it all at once. Can apps have heavy traffic too? I don't know. Just relax a bit.

^This..its still new so there would be more updates to come

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• littlemtyrese

• Willy Wonka

• RAMROD

MahoganySnitch

^This..its still new so there would be more updates to come

I understand that. I would just like to be able to use it at this point tho lol

Not enough content, especially for something she hyped for so long.

I expected an interactive visual experience for each song.

This doesn't cut it, Gaga. Invest more into the app and less into flying "dresses" that serve no purpose. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Ladey Gagz

i can't find it on the google play store on my android?

It's cause you dont' have a compatible version for it :'( like most of us

PaperIz

I really want to experience the app despite the hateful comments I'm seeing here! Too bad I don't have a smartphone or ipod :awkney: Will it be released for desktop use?

brooklyngypsy

does this work on anyones galaxy s3??? I just get the black screen and music but it works good on my ipod touch

It's malfunctioning for Android systems I think

Dylangaga

It's malfunctioning for Android systems I think

yeah because i uninstalled it then installed it to see if that would work but still nothing...come on gagz..its a cute fan app

Invest more into the app and less into flying "dresses" that serve no purpose.

I'd rather see Gaga in a flying dress than have another app on my phone any day. She can invest wherever she damn well please!

I seem to remember way back when this app was first talked about that there WAS going to be a PC version of it.

I'm still amazed at how messed up it is for Android users, including myself. There is a HUGE part of the public that uses an Android phone, and they totally missed it! It looks like it's only working for iPhone users.

Illuminati Freak

Not enough content, especially for something she hyped for so long.

I expected an interactive visual experience for each song.

This doesn't cut it, Gaga. Invest more into the app and less into flying "dresses" that serve no purpose. 

Exactly. :tea: For a music app supporting an album launch it's rather embarrassing. She learned nothing from Bjork. Her app kicked major ass!