Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP App is available! [Android & iTunes]

Spyro

Featured Posts

It's gonna be fixed, calm down.

Btw what did Jay-Z and Bjork apps had?

Oh I know it will be fixed. It just seems a little unbelievable considering creation time and wait.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• littlemtyrese

• Willy Wonka

• RAMROD

Willy Wonka

Tons of APP on the internet are FREE but not everyone is cheap. Chep = poor

How long will you stay on that APP? With BIOPHILIA You can use the APP for hours.

Ok I create my aura.

Ok I join the LM CHAT

Ok I create a profile for my aura (instead of joining it to my LM ACCOUNT or FB ACCOUNT, just in case I don't have enough profiles/password on the internet)

Ok I create a gif

Ok I can't edit text

Ok I'm done.

20 minutes... And now? Ah yeah

Ok I scratched ARTPOP on the player that don't show me the whole album even if I have i on my phone.

21 minutes and now? Ah right! I just downloaded 350mb on my phone to wait another 140 days.

#FLOP

You also paid 12.99 for Biophilia.

How do you know the countdown is for all those things?

Because there are names under the countdown.

For GagaTV and Trackstar.

Presumably the videos and the stems.

HeavyPunkLover

you want more basically press and promotion info...

that's the most generic app ever. gaga had that in 2009.

Oh I agree with you! Still both APPS have more functionalities that the ARTPOP APP.

They just give us a GIF CREATOR.

They talked about 3D printing

They talked about mixing the album and creating your songs

They talked about a lot of things but is just a GIF CREATOR. Without TEXT EDITING!

The more I think about this APP the more I feel they had no idea what they were doing.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

How do you know the countdown is for all those things?

She mentioned the updates a few days ago on Twitter. I know we can't always trust everything she says, but that's what we have to go on for now.

Also ArtHAUS brings me joy.

Oh I agree with you! Still both APPS have more functionalities that the ARTPOP APP.

They talked about a lot of things but is just a GIF CREATOR. Without TEXT EDITING!

The more I think about this APP the more I feel they had no idea what they were doing.

It's the same company that developed Bjork's quite complex app, so they know what they're doing.

Edited by Jeff Kunst

MonsterOfSpain

There is a countdown on the app that says there are 141 days (a little less than 5 moths) left for Trackstar and GagaTv.

ChavaWM

Tons of APP on the internet are FREE but not everyone is cheap. Chep = poor

How long will you stay on that APP? With BIOPHILIA You can use the APP for hours.

Ok I create my aura.

Ok I join the LM CHAT

Ok I create a profile for my aura (instead of joining it to my LM ACCOUNT or FB ACCOUNT, just in case I don't have enough profiles/password on the internet)

Ok I create a gif

Ok I can't edit text

Ok I'm done.

20 minutes... And now? Ah yeah

Ok I scratched ARTPOP on the player that don't show me the whole album even if I have i on my phone.

21 minutes and now? Ah right! I just downloaded 350mb on my phone to wait another 140 days.

#FLOP

I can't even do all that since it isn't compatible, but I know they'll fix it. I'm just happy with the music right now

HeavyPunkLover

You also paid 12.99 for Biophilia.

Because there are names under the countdown.

For GagaTV and Trackstar.

Presumably the videos and the stems.

So because it's free it should be also cheap? Or without editing possibilities? 350mb? For what? Stocking the same 5 backgrounds with 20-30 text that, I repeat, you can't even edit?

She tweet 1000 times a week "Buy ARTPOP" and there's isn't a link to buy it through the APP?

Anyone on GGD could have design a better APP in just few days.

Willy Wonka

The mixing is coming, and so are videos for each song. There's a literal countdown for when those are coming.

Yes. At the moment,, it creates gifs and is a music player. But there's going to be continuous updates.

This is their first foray into this. The only other comparable product is Biophilia, and if they followed that blueprint too closely, you'd never hear the end of claims of Gaga copying Bjork.

It's a learning process.

I wish they'd maybe have spaced out the releases, like Sexxx Dreams stem and video one week and Aura stems and video the next instead of making us wait months to get them all at the same time.

I wouldn't blast her for this though. She's been saying over the past week that this is the first version and that there would be updates that would increase functionality.

HeavyPunkLover

PetGA is EPIC and you see it just the fist time you run the APP :(

Willy Wonka

So because it's free it should be also cheap? Or without editing possibilities? 350mb? For what? Stocking the same 5 backgrounds with 20-30 text that, I repeat, you can't even edit?

She tweet 1000 times a week "Buy ARTPOP" and there's isn't a link to buy it through the APP?

Anyone on GGD could have design a better APP in just few days.

IT'S NOT CHEAP. Look at the intro and the music player and the manipulations of images in the gif maker. I can show you manyyyyyy apps that are cheap. This one is not.

I'm not surprised you can't edit the text. I assume that people will complain and it'll eventually happen, but I'm not surprised that they want to make sure that all the apps pertain to Gaga and are clean to start with.

The app (mistakenly) says I haven't bought GUY, so when I click it, it brings me to the iTunes store to buy it. So yes, it directs you to iTunes.

If you've bought it, then of course there won't be a link to buy it.

HeavyPunkLover

The app (mistakenly) says I haven't bought GUY, so when I click it, it brings me to the iTunes store to buy it. So yes, it directs you to iTunes.

If you've bought it, then of course there won't be a link to buy it.

Ok, at least something right,

I'm sorry, cheap or not I just can't be happy with this product. Hope to see soon the exclusive content she promises us. 

Willy Wonka

Ok, at least something right,

I'm sorry, cheap or not I just can't be happy with this product. Hope to see soon the exclusive content she promises us. 

Then delete it off your device.

It's fun to play with for now and the updates will only elongate its relevance and increase its functionality.