Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Where do you think DWUW will debut in the UK

Cersei

Featured Posts

It's rapidly rising on the charts, on sunday at midnight it's finally able to chart.

The song is five now, with massive jump, Storm Queen is falling hard, and I doubt it'l stay up high for much longer.

Little Mix will drop like a brick after sunday, they don't have the longevity power to remain so high in the charts for two weeks. 

Royals & The Monster will most likely remain high in the chart, I expect iTunes to eventually look like this.

1. Eminem The Monster

2. Royals

3. Do What You Want.

I want DWUW to go #3... it would be amazing, it looks like she's on track for a smash here  :emo:

Things to look out for!

1) Any new debuts next week, I can't see that there's many that will SERIOUSLY effect in the long run I think it's a quiet upcoming week.

2) Not sure when it is released on iTunes but Lilly Allen's Keane Cover for the John Lewis Advert is on lock for a high chart position  (I've explained this point deeper in the UK Chart thread if you need explaining) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0

3) Adele's 25 which could come unexpected next week and slay everyones faves and every song could be in the top 10 (unlikely though, but imagine).

I can't imagine where it'll debut but I'm really hoping it will stick around for a while here. I think it has potential to be a big radio/chart hit here; lots of people seem to be enjoying it. I've not been listening to much radio so I don't know if it's being played a lot at the moment, but over the next couple of weeks with the album release and the music video hype I'm hoping it'll pick up 

I think maybe #5, I think Robbie Williams and Ellie Goulding have new songs coming out that could push it, so #4 or #5 would be my guess.

Is streaming as important as it is in the us tho?

Anyways, 4 would be amaziiing. #1 after video :giveup:

HausOfAntonio

3) Adele's 25 which could come unexpected next week and slay everyones faves and every song could be in the top 10 (unlikely though, but imagine).

CACKLED :rip:

Is streaming as important as it is in the us tho?

Anyways, 4 would be amaziiing. #1 after video

Only sales count in UK chart, nothing else

• Mills locked this topic

Archived