💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Boston Globe Review: Gaga packs a punch on "ARTPOP"[excellent review]

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the points raised were spot on, particularly Fashion! and MANiCURE being among the weakest tracks from ARTPOP. Love the review. 

My state capital stanning for the queen :worship::legend:

It’s the kind of a blockbuster pop album that’s mainstream but kooky enough to make you realize just how bland her peers sound on their latest releases, from Katy Perry’s “Prism†to Miley Cyrus’s “Bangerz.†:trootea: :ARTPOP: :trootea:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

I wonder why they didnt actually rate it or give it a score? I wonder how Metacritic usually does that anyway? Either way so glad that it actually counts :party:

Mess at them not giving it a ****ing score :wtf:

Metacritic better give it their own score.

Redstreak

Why can't people just like Donatella. :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

It's so frustrating, it seems to be a fan favorite but the critics hate it :smh: 

FrozenKookie

J&D dragged again! :smh: great review, so what would be the score of this one then? :shrug:

Smooth Criminal

Because it doesn't pack a punch tbh. I like the song, but I would have liked it more if the beat was more heavy.

Redstreak

J&D dragged again! :smh: great review, so what would be the score of this one then? :shrug:

That's up to Metacritic since Boston Globe didn't give a score. MC will look at the overall wording and tone of the review, see how they've graded previous things, and evaluate a score accordingly.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Because it doesn't pack a punch tbh. I like the song, but I would have liked it more if the beat was more heavy.

Its a good song but is kind of filler. Much like Paper Gangster. The opening is strong but then it becomes a little slow.

That's up to Metacritic since Boston Globe didn't give a score. MC will look at the overall wording and tone of the review, see how they've graded previous things, and evaluate a score accordingly.

I would give this one somewhere in the 90s. It called it the best album of the year for christs sake.

Watch, they give it a 71.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived