Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Exhibit: "When Pop Sucks the Tits of Art" Featuring Lady Gaga

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

heres a rough draft of an illustration i did, for a college newspaper in california that i wrote an article about gaga for. enjoy!

xXJiMQI.jpg

Edit: it references Andrea Solaris's "Salome With the Head of John the Baptiste" which is one of the paintings gaga said she acted out with robert wilson. 

J e s s e

Why does the tit look like a chicken leg tho??

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

aaronyoji

Why does the tit look like a chicken leg tho??

cuz her head is on a platter plate. youll see grapes hanging there too. also, i put a seashell and starfish on the table as a reference to all the venus stuff. 

J e s s e

cuz her head is on a platter plate. youll see grapes hanging there too. also, i put a seashell and starfish on the table as a reference to all the venus stuff.

OH I like it

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

aaronyoji

OH I like it

actually, it wasnt really intentional, ive been drawing the boob like that for months ever since i started doing art pieces around this theme, cuz why would i involve the rest of the body, but now that you mentioned it i guess it looks like a chicken leg lol

Archived