💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Graphics

Marco

Featured Posts

Hey everyone.

I'm making this thread just to see if you guys like my stuff and because all the amazing graphic artists on here inspired me to. I only have a few things to show right now but if you guys want more then I'd be more than willing to make more and possibly start taking requests! 

Here's some of the avatars I've made (feel free to use any):

WSJ8R49.jpgVcIy12f.jpgz6WUlgR.jpgrfYbyFP.jpg5dzDU9X.jpgW1XiPDL.jpg

So that's all I have for now. Please let me know what you guys think and maybe I'll make an official thread. I don't have any signatures to show because all the ones I made didn't come out good  :sweat:

Thanks for looking :kisses:

Zach Monster

You, TROGAN, and I all use the same editing site now. :laughga: We can slay together. :legend:

But, your graphics are good, so far. I think you should practice some more, but great job! I think you should consider taking requests. :)

You, TROGAN, and I all use the same editing site now. :laughga: We can slay together. :legend:

But, your graphics are good, so far. I think you should practice some more, but great job! I think you should consider taking requests. :)

I have all those Adobe programs but they're confusing as **** But thanks! Means a lot coming from you.  :)

Zach Monster

I have all those Adobe programs but they're confusing as **** But thanks! Means a lot coming from you.  :)

Just some cunstructive criticism:

1. I think you should tone it down with the effects a little. Like, WAY down. :laughga: They're good, but there's just so much.

2. I think you should work on some sigs so we can see how those turn out. The sigs are important too. :)

3. Start taking requests when you think you're ready. :hug:

Just some cunstructive criticism:

1. I think you should tone it down with the effects a little. Like, WAY down. :laughga: They're good, but there's just so much.

2. I think you should work on some sigs so we can see how those turn out. The sigs are important too. :)

3. Start taking requests when you think you're ready. :hug:

Yeah I went a little overboard :awkney: But yeah, I'm gonna work on some sigs tonight and see what I can do.  :yes:

Wow amazing! Love them all  :party:

Ooo I like some of the effects you used, good work! :hug:  :heart:

Thanks guys :hug:

• 1 month later...

Archived