US Charts Discussion - 'ARTPOP' debuts at #1

Americano

Featured Posts

Counting stars, The Monster, Story of My Life and Demons will knock her down but I think she can pass Holy Grail. They are pretty equal in sales and airplay but Gaga had higher streaming last week and hopefully this week as well.

Demons is going to hit top 10?! Yesssssss :legend:. Imagine Dragons deserve it, their album is amazing.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

ugh I need DWUW to slay already

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

not a bad review/rating. Although, i don't agree with his review on whether the concept of art/pop worked. At least he bowed down to MANiCURE.

Actually at the end he said she managed to get artistry into the music with the overload of ideas. Wow, surprisingly very positive review. I'm happy critics are slamming J&D so its stans will shut up tho lol. What a horrible song...

They just played Applause on my local radio station and then they said

'It seems that Lady Gaga is having trouble lately! Her new album is getting slammed by critics and she has just left her boyfriend'

:awkney:

I was right that meltdowns are close. Lets hope that tomorrow update will be better.

They just played Applause on my local ruadio station and then they said

'It seems that Lady Gaga is having trouble lately! Her new album is getting slammed by critics and she has just left her boyfriend'

Thats part of what i was talking about when ive said that reviews matter.

whiteboi1327

I can't wait for DWUW video to come out whenever that is. Def a great single from the album. The gp will eat it up

They just played Applause on my local radio station and then they said

She's been getting mostly good reviews so the radio station is being ignorant

Don't know if this was posted but:

アートãƒãƒƒãƒ—
レディー・ガガ

発売日ï¼Å¡
2013Ã¥¹´11月06æ—¥
推å®Å¡Ã¥£²Ã¤¸Å Ã¦Å¾Å¡Ã¦â€¢°Ã¯¼Å¡

Basically

#2 Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (18.109)

So ARTPOP sold 18k in its first day in Japan  :party:

I can't wait for DWUW video to come out whenever that is. Def a great single from the album. The gp will eat it up

It seems that it will be around the date for Ama. That means less than 3 weeks but also that Katy compatasions will continue with this single also.

Archived