💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor dumped Gaga tonight?

Buddy

Featured Posts

Lol I don't know how credible Daily Mail is but aren't they not that bad? They're not The Sun.

Lady Gaga has been 'dumped' by boyfriend Taylor Kinney it has been reported

The relationship between the 27-year-old singer and her actor beau has been 'fizzling out for months' due to the star's 'insane workload' according to UK newspaper The Sun.

'Taylor has told her she's married to her career and he can't deal with dating Gaga the megastar and all her obsessions and alter-egos,' a source told the Sun

'He loves the cool down-to-earth girl but hardly gets to see her. Gaga never stops working - she writes songs in the shower and dreams up new outfits in her sleep.'

Kinney, 32, is said to be frustrated at the lack of alone time he gets to spend with Gaga, who is constantly surrounded by several assistants and a security team.

This means that the couple, who have not been pictured together since August, only get to spend an average of just one night a month together, the insider says.

Gaga has been busy working on her new album ARTPOP and performed her new single Dope on the YouTube Music Awards in New York City on Sunday night, a week after Taylor was photographed with his co-star Brittany Curran at a Red Sox baseball game.

Brittany posted a snapshot of herself and Jason sitting with a group of friends last week after celebrating the Boston team's victory.

Along with the death of her pet dog Alice last week and undergoing debilitating hip surgery back in February, the 'heartbroken' Gaga has had an especially tough year.

However, the source said that the singer, real name Stefani Germanotta, may yet work things out with her boyfriend of two years over the Thanksgiving holiday.

'Gaga's hoping to meet up with Taylor when their schedules allow to talk things through.,' they said. 'Taylor told her they need time apart and it's looking as if this might lead to a permanent split.'

Gaga recently hinted that she may be having trouble balancing her successful pop career with maintaining a steady relationship in a series of tweets she posted about her new song I Wanna Be With You back in September.

'#iwannabewithu is also about following my dreams but falling in love at the same time,' she wrote. '#Wish I could have both, but i can't on the road.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2486960/Lady-Gaga-dumped-boyfriend-Taylor-Kinney-stars-insane-workload.html

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is such bull****. The reason Gaga loves him so much is *because* he accepts all of her megastar alter-egos. 

ProudUnicorn

Time apart? it's called a promotional schedule for one of the biggest album launches of the year.

TheOriginalOne

Bull****. Weren't they just making out at the YouTube Awards?

I really hope it's all bull****. I love them together!

Elizabeth

Their article is based on an article from the sun so there's literally nothing to say this is true. (also never trust the daily mail) A flop of magnificent proportions considering the fact they were together at the Youtube awards.

The people writing these articles should have at least a tiny amount of knowledge about what events are happening in the celebrity world and who's at them. :smh:

The article also mentions somene called Jason. Who the f*ck is Jason? :smh:

The whole thing is one huge :flop:

Their article is based on an article from the sun so there's literally nothing to say this is true. (also never trust the daily mail) A flop of magnificent proportions considering the fact they were together at the Youtube awards.

The people writing these articles should have at least a tiny amount of knowledge about what events are happening in the celebrity world and who's at them. :smh:

The article also mentions somene called Jason. Who the f*ck is Jason? :smh:

The whole thing is one huge :flop:

Not me mentioning it isn't The Sun in the OP. :rip:

Robotboy

"according to UK newspaper The Sun."

/thread

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived