đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Related Random Conversation Thread

THING

Featured Posts

Rosalina

Yeah, I got it now. We just have to be a little patient after the countdown ends. :)

Crossing all my fingers and toes that we get that update! :)

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossing all my fingers and toes that we get that update! :)

Same here, not deleting that app until I'm 100% sure we're not getting anything :thirst:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Does anyone have any idea why Gaga used a magnifying glass for a prop during the iTunes Festival performance of Sexxx Dreams? I was watching the video of that performance the other day and I was wondering. 

*I automatically got excited for the next pop era because Bobby is doing a good job tbh

Does anyone have any idea why Gaga used a magnifying glass for a prop during the iTunes Festival performance of Sexxx Dreams? I was watching the video of that performance the other day and I was wondering. 

maybe she was saying there dick was small  :awkney:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Bring back GagaVision :D Please....

agreed  :derpga:

Lay back and feast as this dick guides u through new and oral positions

Taylors dick  :omfgaga:  :omfgaga:  :laughga:  :laughga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Creyk

I re-watched the inside the outside interview today. It was the first time since forever. I got so excited when I saw Gaga doing those iconic creepy faces, and even more when she was at loss of words from being so moved while referencing the struggle of her ancestors. I thought I'd collapse, but I was right next to my hot horny BF so I had to compose myself. At some points I thought I was gonna pass out, even though I kind of remembered what Gaga was going to say. Now I just feel so empty, like I left my heart on the dancefloor and Gaga walked all over it and stomped on it before she gave it back to me. The rush has not been this strong while I was watching an interview ever in my life. Now I wanna cuddle with someone, cry, and do the whole thing over again!

• Mills locked this topic

Archived