💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CALLING ALL LEAKERS! NYE Leak Competition.

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Fame Kills Demos? Like the Audio Mixes of the what the concert is suppose to be?

Kanye + Gaga made a few tracks together I think. Or they remixed/covered a few of eachothers tracks. Either way, excited to hear them one day

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ K COOP

• tuplissxx

• PYRAMIDS

• DMTT

WTF, why would anyone want quicksand. I dont care if GOD sang that song, it would still suck. ewww

WTF, why would anyone want quicksand. I dont care if GOD sang that song, it would still suck. ewww

well some people obviously like it

Wat. I've been a fan since 2008 and I've never heard it. :cry:

How is that even possible?!

I think I've played it 73835272 times lol

How come we only found out about the Fame Kills EP recently? We find out about it then all of a sudden songs are going around? :confused: Or did we only find out about it because the songs from it were going around?

How come we only found out about the Fame Kills EP recently? We find out about it then all of a sudden songs are going around? :confused: Or did we only find out about it because the songs from it were going around?

That's because people who knew about kept it on the DL. I was the first the share info about it on here. The songs have been going around for a while.

MonsterVSAnimal

wtf is fame kills?

Fame Kills is the tour that Gaga & Kanye were suppose to go on but it was cancelled and i guess there was an EP that was going out for it.

wtf is fame kills?

The Fame Kills Tour was the tour that gaga was originally supposed to do with Kanye West. They also did an EP for the tour with remixes/covers of each others songs.

Edited by StarStunning

That's because people who knew about kept it on the DL. I was the first the share info about it on here. The songs have been going around for a while.

Oh. Alright. Thanks. :) :hug:

I've been a fan since 2009 and I've probably listened to the demo/version/whatever of OOC 3 times. At the most :')

so i woudln't mind it leaking tbh ;)

I'm confused, have you heard the full thing or just the leaks?

If you didn't see the other thread, not anymore apparently. The New Years leak was supposed to be TYO.

"We will not be giving any details on what’s being posted on New Years. But it will completely over shadow everything we’ve ever posted before. :)"