💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games

ll7lax

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Actually, there is a lot of straight guy fans if THG from what I have seen, so hopefully... :shrug:

And

tumblr_lxzdukLaE81qdlkgg.gif

Really? :flop: That's great, then. Educate them, Joshua. :crossed:

:lmao: I knew she sectrely hated us. :sad:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

i finished the book yesterday evening. Well it wasn't a breathtaking ending, but it was lovely.

i am so happy she ended up with Peeta. He is so lovely. I didn't expect them to have kids. The epilouge was kinda meh. I wish it ended with the 'real'

KingAlanI

well, a few straight guys like Gaga too.

At first, I wondered why I liked a girl movie, and felt bad that I didn't watch some guy movie instead.

Then I thought "It's more than a young girl thing while still being good at that."

Of course gays are going to cheer him for saying that.

I figure Firework would have been a better fit if they were going to play Katy Perry.

Josh getting the Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Awards :cry:

My baby :hug: More straight people needs to be like him.

Why can't more straight guys be like him :cry:

I'll be his gay son :cry: He's actually a great role model for straight teenage boys. Although I doubt he has a lot of straight teenage boy fans.

And because everyone knows Lady Gaga is a massive homophobe. :crossed:

Am a Staright fan of his :crossed: and yes Gaga is a huge Homophobics gonna go spread hate toward gays.

ryhanna

I was generalizing. A lot of attractive Famous teenage boys tend to have a primarily female fanbase. I'm glad it seems that he has more straight male fans than I thought, it means that he can be more of a rolemodel to them.

Am a Staright fan of his :crossed: and yes Gaga is a huge Homophobics gonna go spread hate toward gays.

I was generalizing. A lot of attractive Famous teenage boys tend to have a primarily female fanbase. I'm glad it seems that he has more straight male fans than I thought, it means that he can be more of a rolemodel to them.

Fangirls..... :scared: that's all of Hollywood then. And another reason I went to depression mode but that's another story. I also expected there to be lots of more Fangirls then...well fanboys.

ryhanna

It's a really good thing, though. Those boys, and the girls even, need someone like Josh to look up to. :flutter:

Fangurlz scare me tho :eek:

Fangirls..... :scared: that's all of Hollywood then. And another reason I went to depression mode but that's another story. I also expected there to be lots of more Fangirls then...well fanboys.

It's a really good thing, though. Those boys, and the girls even, need someone like Josh to look up to. :flutter:

Fangurlz scare me tho :eek:

Fangirls..... Those monsters are the reason I use to cut myself those fracking betches lawd forgive for this. :cry:

Edited by RomanReloaded

KingAlanI

new chapter of my fanfic! :party:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8029534/3

Gale and Katniss are on their way to the Capitol.

papergangster

Josh getting the Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Awards :cry:

My baby :hug: More straight people needs to be like him.

And this is why i love him so much :cry:

Do you think it would be a good time to do another Hunger Games? I did them twice before with GGD and Kontikki and j krisp won.

OMG i didn't know Josh was so active in the LGTB community. Now I love him even more :cry: