💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

Um no. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeaaallllll me" was awesome. That made the song. What she replaced it with is boring. :(

Gurl bye. :coffee: It's catchier and has a much better flow now.

DirtyIceCream

I loooove how G.U.Y. flows in Sexxx Dreams in a way.. sounds like the power goes out at the end of G.U.Y. and starts up again at the start of Sex Dreams :party:

DirtyIceCream

Best lyric on ARTPOP: "Call me young pancake" :creepflop: :haha:

Edited by DirtyIceCream

Loving this album!

Not including released songs, here are my current faves for the moment....

1. Fashion!  -- sounds like Just Dance meets Daft Punks Get Lucky meets Madonna's Holiday -- just perfect!

2. Donatella

3. Gypsy

4. GUY

5. Sexxx Dreams

Edited by pourhomme80

ARTPOP is just like one song I want to keep playing over and over and over... a 59 min and 4 second song... send help  :bunny:

Cameron Dallas

I also love how Aura, the intro, ends with ART-POP. It's introducing us to the experience, and then Applause, the finale, ends with A-R-T-P-O-P, ending the experience. 

Like this was ARTPOP b---hez

Gagas love

I ****ing love this album. Mary Jane holland is so sick. And MANiCURE too. Next comes s-xxx dreams. Then aura. Then Venus. Then donatella

KimtinoAguilera

Sorry, but donatella wont be a single because gaga will use it for the next versace commercial or video like what she did with Scheise?

haha jokes.

Dean Winchester

Loving this album!

Not including released songs, here are my current faves for the moment....

1. Fashion!  -- sounds like Just Dance meets Daft Punks Get Lucky meets Madonna's Holiday -- just perfect!

2. Donatella

3. Gypsy

4. GUY

5. Sexxx Dreams

i love this album so much that i cant even choose any favourties lol :)  i love them all :legend:

Gypsy and G.U.Y should be the next two singles. They will be smash radio hits. Everything else is too experimental / weird for the GP

MonsterofFame

I love it!!!! Well done Gaga!

So many favorites.. can't quite list in any order yet. ARTPOP, Donatella, Gypsy, DWUW, MJH, Swine are my top so far.

• Guest locked this topic