Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

ARTPOP Tour Stage - ideas

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my ideal ARTPOP setlist thread,I talked about a stage I had in mind for the tour.

The centerpiece of the show would be a gigantic Koons ball and the ball opens and closes,revealing a stage inside of it.The opening would have a white sheet over the whole stage,with the ARTPOP cover printed entirely over the sheet.Once the house lights dim and the arena blacks out,spotlights highlight the sheet and a giant pyro explosion drops the sheet,revealing the Koons ball behind it coming forward and an LED screen showcasing the intro.

The stage would consist of three catwalks: one to the left,to the right,and in the center.The stage would be on the scale of the Monster Ball's stage in the arena portion of the tour.

The piano in the show would be covered in Swarovski crystals to look like a smaller scale of the Koons ball,but instead of being blue like the gigantic one,it'd be silver and pink.

Gaga would wear five different hairstyles over the course of the show: black and blonde,blonde with red tips,natural hair,blonde and rainbow,and brown and black(streaked)

It sounds vague and not detailed,but I can elaborate for people(if you want me to)

RideRidePony

No pit. A catwalk from the stage all the way through the middle of the arena. conveyor belts. Half way along the catwalk, it would have legs that come off and go up into the seats, similarly to Celine Dions Taking Chances tour. A white stage similar to artrave that can have all kinds of things projected onto the stage so the ART can make out with the POP. Lots of lasers and confetti and for once, pyrotechnics please.

She will also fly into the stadium on volantis, jump off and execute the most ambitious stage dive ever known whilst wearing her armbands and glow up wig singing So Happy I Could Die. :ohwell:

I don't think she will have a gazing ball as the main stage stage or whatever. Like for the BTWB who the **** would have predicted a huge ass castle? Y'all were probably expecting a unicorn head with the horn as the catwalk or a skeleton or something.

cherryboomboom

Circular Center stage with cake shaped platforms moving up and down. Lasers, water pool in shape of a circle coming up and down -> ARTPOP, water walls coming from the ceiling and airalists http://nightoutatberlin.jaxblog.de/image.axd?picture=2012%2F10%2FFriedrichstadtpalastShowMe201213.JPG ,  plus Jef Coons statues. The stage could be similar to the Circus Tour stage and also include circular screens: http://www.lies-industries.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/120_89_document.jpg , http://livedesignonline.com/site-files/livedesignonline.com/files/archive/blog.livedesignonline.com/briefingroom/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bs-cryo2.jpg

monsterdreams

Very angular with screens like the sections on the ARTPOP cover

No pit

Colours everywhere

Koons balls and shells that open

A second stage at the middle of GA

Maybe a statue at the side

Idk just got loads of ideas in my head

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I kind of just hope the stage is built around the performances if that makes sense. It seems the other way about with the born this way ball...

k this isn't an idea for a stage BUT..

I think it would be cool for the ARTPOP ball to have something like this, where the audience gets covered in some medium. something ARTPOP related.

like at this techno show, they shot paint into the crowd so everyone was covered in neon paint, basically works of art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV9HV3bkDa0&feature=player_detailpage#t=81

[just fastforward to 1:10]

:confused:

I feel it will focus on technology, lots of moving parts, that make it change shapes a lot, plus lots of lightning and lasers

Props like Volantis (although im not sure if it would be safe to use it and move it that much)

the look might be like a museum from the future, probably use the circuit board walls, and a bunch of sculptures with Gazing Balls (they must look amazing if you point a huge laser at them)

Id like the pit back, but just the area, not the concept (key, only ppl in can be picked backstage, etc), just first come first serve, but no special stuff for those getting there a year earlier, plus make sure it doesnt affect anyone's view

Agree with everyone saying no monster pit (and definitely no "key"). That was just too crazy. :laughga:

(Plot twist: Just have no GA section at all and everyone can just stay home until the concert, instead of living on the street for hours/days beforehand... aha. Yeah right.)

Archived