TaylorSwift 164,557 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,244 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 IDK WHY BUT ITS REMINDING ME OF JANET AND MICHAEL Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,244 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 regardless i love this and i cannot wait for this mv and this album ughhh pls try here thursday Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Dead Dance music video found dead Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FameHookah 4,844 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 So AHS WTF is MDNA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bowlsofbrett 617 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 It’s giving Suspiria Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,817 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 2 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said: IDK WHY BUT ITS REMINDING ME OF JANET AND MICHAEL Actually, the 《tchi ki tahhhhh》sounds like Britney in Me against the music. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronnie 6,109 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 I’m betting she’s a succubus Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shipper 13,114 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Visuals remind me of Gaga's Netflix special with all the hands while she sang Zombieboy. Yes, yes I know Gaga did not invent hands through a wall visual. 🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Oh! She's having a little horror moment! I'm fear I'm perched "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ManMan 4,188 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 6 hours ago, elsamars said: Dead Dance music video found dead my fear..... i really scare we will get a video that just dancing at the haunted doll island with one boring costume Lady Gaga X Tim Burton won't disappoint maybe? Inside every one of us is a shadow side I call it my better side Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,972 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 I think it's so fascinating that this purrfect barbie doll gal has all these horror references Love a good juxtaposition, hopefully the song will be a bop as well! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Virgin Ryan 1,556 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 When will we get "Dead Dance"? Is the dance already dead even before starting? I can't Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,972 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 3 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said: When will we get "Dead Dance"? Is the dance already dead even before starting? I can't Maybe dead dance is the dead end waiting we've been doing along the way while dancing to MAYHEM Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,791 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 even though I don't care for Manchild, this got me hyped again Hopefully song's good too! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.