• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

If only he was dead...

MAU5

:derpga:

please enlighten me to death

He seems to be such a rude/cocky person.  The way he acted in the car with ZEDD and now this.  Eeek glad I don't like his music and have to suffer through the disappointment of liking a little weasel.

We're all Stronger Together!

Sean Barnett

Why the **** are we still giving this ****ing talentless, irrelevant, worthless & useless piece of dog **** attention????

One less person to take my foil copy. :nails:
But why do we care what he thinks. He's always had this "too good for pop" attitude. Even for fellow EDM stars like Zedd who worked with Haley Williams of Paramore. He hates anything mainstream.

ManuelMonsterr

Why the **** are we still giving this ****ing talentless, irrelevant, worthless & useless piece of dog **** attention????

That's his choice. And Gaga's music isn't really his thing to begin with. Not everyone is going to like everything all the time. I find it equally rude and arrogant for some to shove something they like to every other person on Earth. Yeah, his response was way unnecessary, but so does the inquiry sent to him, especially that it's established that he's not the biggest fan of Gaga at all. 

RAMROD

LOL NEWS OF THE WEEK! DEADMAU5 NOT BUYING ARTPOP!

Like who cares?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cant believe these kind of manufactured ****s becomes successful

is there any evidence that its always the same person under the mickey mouse wannabe mask?

for people like this, the insdustry has become the joke it is, and people never respect electronic music.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived