šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD predicts ARTPOP to sell 375k in its first week.

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

A 60% drop :nooo: :rip: album artist. Inb4: ''she's always been a touring artist''.

Ā 

good for her that she's having her hip back then

Ā 

Didn't BTW sell 600k without the deal though?

do we have a source ? :)

Ā 

My head hurts everytime I see charts and sales estimatesĀ  :duck:

hahah so much these days true

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

im buying digital and ive preordered my physical :party: hope it gets atleast this!! if it sells less than kety imma be pissed

Ā I pre-ordered a foil, pre-ordered on ITunes, AND am going to buy a "standard" copy at the stores! That's already 3 for me and the first time I've ever done that!

I did exactly the same.Ā  I'm thinking it will break 600k the first week.Ā  Once the rest of the world hears about the foil copies, they will all be gone instantly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Why sales will be so low this year?

I thought she can surpass sth like 800k

Ā 

Crisis..

Ā 

But in March Timberlake has sold 900k + the first week with the 20|20 Experience... 'Suit & Tied' debuted #3 in Hot100, and in my opinion the song had less success respect Lady Gaga Applause (only 50 millions views on Youtube now), but also the album had less hype in my opinion I knew that a lot of people didn't like Suit e Tie, so in my opinion we can hope a big number for ARTPOP (500k +)!!!

That's a highly reasonable prediction. Anything above 400K would be extremely huge for her, to an extent implausible given the reception her singles pulled. That figure is even generous for them to say. If ever, ARTPOP's bound to pull the biggest opening week sales this year for a female artist. That alone is good enough for me.Ā 

In my opinion you forgot that Gaga has a big number of fans over 35 years old, people who generally buy physical CDs because have money and in general they don't buy on iTunes, so I think that if Justin Timberlake has sold 900k the first week, Gaga can too.

Lion Heart

I expected higher honestly

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

FlopĀ  :witchderp:

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

MOLLY CYRUS

Good number. The problem with Btw was that EVERYONE bought it within the first week so n one cared about the singles cause they already had them on the goddamn album. Lower numbers in the first week means that the album will have longevity because it will be continuously discovered by people instead of an overload the first week.

Archived