šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney and Gaga collab is fake- William Orbit

HANZ

Featured Posts

britney-spears_lady-gaga-mtv.jpg

Ā 

I see the rumours about a GG vocal collaboration on 'Alien' have died down. U prob already know it, but can confirm: No collab.

Ā 

not really sure if this is the right place to post it

https://twitter.com/williamorbit

anyway I really wanted this collaboration to happenĀ  :cry:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral

why was that robot not straight up denying it, keeping us wondering with her constant "youll have to wait and see, maybe " :awkney:

RAMROD

Inb4 she is featured for Work Bitch!! remix :derpga:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

why was that robot not straight up denying it, keeping us wondering with her constant "youll have to wait and see, maybe " :awkney:

"That robot" :rip:

FrozenKookie

So what's with the "let's just see" answers Britney? :awkney: nice way to get us hyped for your upcoming personal and deep BJ. :awkney:

Ā 

So what's with the "let's just see" answers Britney? :awkney: nice way to get us hyped for your upcoming personal and deep BJ. :awkney:

dontbesweet

Makes me feel a little bit annoyed of Britney for hyping it - using fake rumours and Gaga's success to keep her in the press.

Makes me feel a little bit annoyed of Britney for hyping it - using fake rumours and Gaga's success to keep her in the press.

Yeah that's not fair.Ā 

Did Gaga deny Rihanna being on the album? I know she did eventually but did she right away?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived