• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Giorno Giovanna

2:15 ?!? Damn that's not a snippet, that's almost the whole song, not gonna listen to this

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Alchemy Jones

I really want this to become THE 420 anthem of our generation!!!   :rockstar:   Screw all these pop songs about getting drunk   :haha:   

EDIT: No need for this anymore let's all celebrate with mjh xoxo

Edited by Alchemy Jones

sounds like a carnival tripping on rock 'n roll steroids, people.

OMG the most perfect description of a song ever. It's glorious even though I forgot how it goes. But omg I am even more excited now.

This seriously should be a single, I was not expecting to get slayed based off of the reviews we got.

I feel like this song should have been the lead single off of ARTPOP. What a miss!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Guest Niolodi

But like, being white will never be progressive, so it's not exactly a big deal that she's singing about weed. Is it a new notion in the realm of Top 40 pop? To an extent, but she has so much less to lose by singing about it and having white privilege. (For example, nobody in their right mind will ever accuse Lady Gaga of being a thug for singing about weed. The same can't be said about the responses for a lot of people of Colour performing songs about the same thing.) And to suggest that non-white rappers are writing empty lyrics about it is really a bit racist, and incredibly misinformed. Maybe you should do your homework before making blanket statements like that.

(Alt: Nothing says full-on spiritual like "I'm rich as piss." But I digress.)

Sorry if I offended you at all or if that post came off as such!  I have an incredibly dry sense of humor that doesn't always come off as such in print and I wasn't trying to make any misinformed statements. :) I'll glady edit the post though I really meant no harm. ^_^

That being said, I do very much believe there's going to be spirituality of 420 in this song.  Even if Gaga herself infuses very dry humor statements like her rich as piss line.  I find it hilarious! :haha: WHo says a song cannot have a bit of both, you know? Then again I don't take things too seriously so perhaps thats why I am ok with it and find the humor in it

Edited by Niolodi

Whiskey Mouth

HOLLY **** THIS IS AMAZING.     

IT'S LIKE. THE FAINT MEETS LADY GAGA. THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER WANTED. CAPS LOCK.

Alchemy Jones

Sorry if I offended you at all or if that post came off as such!  I have an incredibly dry sense of humor and I wasn't trying to make any misinformed statements. :) I'll glady edit the post though I really meant no harm. ^_^

:kisses: 

djBuffoon

I really want this to become THE 420 anthem of our generation!!!   :rockstar:   Screw all these pop songs about getting drunk   :haha:   

blubrryxkisses

This is the best thing from ARTPOP so far. Omg I can't even breathe. This will be my favorite album yet.

I wonder if this song was "cockfighting" with Tea

Because Tea was described as being mix of Metal and EDM

Well, I can DEFINITELY hear rock influences but rendered in EDM (also more David Bowie-esque vocals) and it suits the song sooo much!

This album is gonna snatch some weaves for sure

australiagaga

Just another appreciation post of the bridge. 

I AM STILL FREAKING OUT OVER IT. IT JUST SLAYS SO HARD. HER BEST BRIDGE IN HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY TBH :nooo:

Dylangaga

Just another appreciation post of the bridge.

I AM STILL FREAKING OUT OVER IT. IT JUST SLAYS SO HARD. HER BEST BRIDGE IN HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY TBH :nooo:

Sis I never been so slayed song AFTER song I can't...this is my anthem and in the trinity