Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

LISTEN: Mary Jane Holland : HQ Snippet

Sexxx

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

She is killing me with this album. It's all beautiful, it all slays!

Lovin this MJH. I honestly can't compare it to anything right now, it's all her.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk what to make of it. A bit noisy, except the slower part, which I really like. Yet, again, it is EDM. I hope the iTunes/album version is clearer.

warhol killer

I can’t

“Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing.. MARY JANE HOLLAND!!â€

yes ughh so good :legend:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Dylangaga

I can’t

“Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing.. MARY JANE HOLLAND!!â€

yes ughh so good :legend:

SO LEGENDARY

drbumblenut

Sorry if I offended you at all or if that post came off as such!  I have an incredibly dry sense of humor that doesn't always come off as such in print and I wasn't trying to make any misinformed statements. :) I'll glady edit the post though I really meant no harm. ^_^

That being said, I do very much believe there's going to be spirituality of 420 in this song.  Even if Gaga herself infuses very dry humor statements like her rich as piss line.  I find it hilarious! :haha: WHo says a song cannot have a bit of both, you know? Then again I don't take things too seriously so perhaps thats why I am ok with it and find the humor in it

You're right, though -- the "rich as piss" line IS spiritual. Gaga is at her best when she zeroes in on the ways a person can go bad and commits to that character. That's why so many people loved The Fame. She skewered fame culture by BEING fame culture.

Weed is not bad, but sh*tting on mom and dad's concern because you're a rockstar is pretty rotten. Gaga could fly under the radar with this stuff in 2008, but it's disquieting because today she really IS rich as piss. It's not deep, or a popstar come-on. She sings her face off because she's rich and f*cking knows it, and YOU'RE going to deal with what that's like. 

It's spiritual because it's hilarious and terrifying, and therefore makes you ponder your own sh*t.

This song is easily as disturbing as Swine and totally amazing for it. 

Guest Niolodi

You're right, though -- the "rich as piss" line IS spiritual. Gaga is at her best when she zeroes in on the ways a person can go bad and commits to that character. That's why so many people loved The Fame. She skewered fame culture by BEING fame culture.

Weed is not bad, but sh*tting on mom and dad's concern because you're a rockstar is pretty rotten. Gaga could fly under the radar with this stuff in 2008, but it's disquieting because today she really IS rich as piss. It's not deep, or a popstar come-on. She sings her face off because she's rich and f*cking knows it, and YOU'RE going to deal with what that's like. 

It's spiritual because it's hilarious and terrifying, and therefore makes you ponder your own sh*t.

This song is easily as disturbing as Swine and totally amazing for it. 

stewie-head-turn-o.gif

That is...beautiful.   :worship:  :clap:

australiagaga

Sis I never been so slayed song AFTER song I can't...this is my anthem and in the trinity

I know right! I feel as though it's getting the least fan reaction as well! Wtf get your **** together gals, this song slays and you all better worship it tbh

SEX MUFFIN

For the people saying that they don't like a few of the songs on ARTPOP, just remember that you will be getting more on the App! :)

However, I love every single song on ARTPOP so far. Gaga's best album to date :D MJH is a killer party song