💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga Out in London Today (28th Oct)

lodylody

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think my eyes have bugged out as hard as they just did in a long time. I mean, WOW.

BXqvgrfCcAEUQR5.jpg

This shot is what sells it for me. She looks otherworldly.

I love this so much. I'm wondering if this is a street taste of the Venus video. It would look amazing if she was literally Venus coming out of the painting, with that sort of cracked paint texture and ancient dusty tones. Venus through the centuries. With Ruth's extremely modern aesthetic and her way of editing and playing with the flow of the video, it would look insanely good.

That's actually pretty epic. Venus has been a nice detour that let us see CrazyGa again. Cuz you know once she starts properly promoting DWUW this is probably gonna get toned way down.

This. I've really missed her crazy outfits and I didn't realize how much I did until she brought them back.

Alien Tulip

I love this so much. I'm wondering if this is a street taste of the Venus video. It would look amazing if she was literally Venus coming out of the painting, with that sort of cracked paint texture and ancient dusty tones. Venus through the centuries. With Ruth's extremely modern aesthetic and her way of editing and playing with the flow of the video, it would look insanely good.

I wouldnt be surprised. She always foreshadows looks from her upcoming video. Oh and this look also reminds me of the crazy gaga in applause video

Elizabeth

I'm still not over this, I'll never be over this. Someone hold me. I didn't realise you could stan so much for outfits as much as I have these past few days! 

tumblr_mdcvix5X6D1qa3az2.gif

Archived