đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Any ideas on when she will Annouce ARTPOP tour?

Joeygagamonster

Featured Posts

crazydreams427

I hope she starts with North America this time around to make up for the lost BTWB dates, even though it wasn't her fault or anything, I haven't seen her live since like 2010 so I think she should start in North America. 

this. and i hope she comes to wisconsin. i haven't gotten to see her yet and she hasn't been to wisconsin since 2010.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Denver better not get paid dust again this tour like BTWB and not even have a scheduled date :grr:

Colorado loves you Gaga. I promise. They always play you: many times, every day :flutter:

Ladle Ghoulash

My dream for her is that she should release tour dates ASAP (hopefully setting the tour to start in Spring of 2014??), hopefully it grossing well-enough to continue until ARTPOP: ACT II is released, so then she can keep touring on a revamped tour with this new material as well.

:slay:

EDIT: Maybe not starting the tour THAT early, but, what with how late the BTWB started in relation to single release, I think that sooner rather than later is the best route (i.e. TMB starting within a month of the release of TF)

She HAS to tour Europe before August or else I won't be here and will die pressed.

who will love me when the night is over

I actually have theory.. In the app it says the feature 'Gaga TV' is coming in 141 days (should be around April 1st which means she is probably trolling us lol) so that could be like a new version of gaga/monster vision while she's touring. Just saying.

But I hope she will start in late 2014 with America and then do Europe in summer 2015. PLS DO IT LIKE THAT CUZ I WILL NOT BE HOME FROM SUMMER 2013-14 D:

Archived