Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interesting Youtube Banner Update

hater

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

Just because it says Venus doesn't mean it's going to be a single... obviously they're going to promote the new promo single. 

Then why does it not say DOPE too.... :derpga:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga loves Venus and with the 2nd snippet, it seems like it really is an amazing song. I'm pretty sure it's the 3rd single.

I know but she can still promote it

Why should she take away promotion from Venus? It's already a promo single which means little promotion. 

Wolf Boy

Well Venus is getting a music video, so even though it's not the official 2nd single anymore it's still getting major exposure so obviously they will mention it when promoting banners ect.

Gagaloo911

2nd WW single, DWUW USA single :excited2: yass yass Gaga so here for this.

Not happening.

DWUW Is the second single. Y'all better start getting used to it.

Just cause it's falling everywhere doesn't mean it "flopped" or is done already. That's ridiculous.

With your guys' standards Applause would have been done after the first week and it wouldn't have been as successful as it ended up becoming because y'all would have released the second single.

And the whole album would be done by December cause you'll call it a flop after a week with no promo and want the next single

You guys are so quick to give up and call a single a flop when its run hasn't even started yet. Mess :smh:

MonsterOfSpain

Not happening.

DWUW Is the second single. Y'all better start getting used to it.

Just cause it's doing everywhere doesn't mean it "flopped"

With your guys' standards Applause would have been done after the first week and it wouldn't have been as successful as it ended up becoming because y'all would have released the second single.

And the whole album would be done by December cause you'll call it a flop after a week with no promo and want the next single

You guys are so quick to give up and call a single a flop when its run hasn't even started yet. Mess :smh:

I don't say it's a flop 'cause that's usually what promo singles do, but what I'm saying is that she didn't have to change the single only because it rose to #1 and then fall real quickly. She shoulda have stuck out to Venus and keep it as the 2nd single. Now everything is a mess 'cause Venus will block DWUW when it's released.

GagaSkeletonWay

C'mon, it says Venus because tomorrow we are gonna have DWUW, Applause and Venus. It's not a single confirmation

This

Archived