• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Lawrence

• ArcadeFire

• Sexxx

Lawrence

Wonder how long this snippet will be, just hope it's a decent length (not 12 secs)

Edited by Lawrence

MJH is probably my most anticipated track because I LOVE Madeon so much, Idk if I wanna hear it for the first time in snippet form but the reviews of it are gonna be impossible to avoid so I might as well!

Dylangaga

MJH is probably my most anticipated track because I LOVE Madeon so much, Idk if I wanna hear it for the first time in snippet form but the reviews of it are gonna be impossible to avoid so I might as well!

this is my dilemma too!!! because the venus snippets DID NOT do the song justice

this is my dilemma too!!! because the venus snippets DID NOT do the song justice

Agreed! I'm thinkin if it's over a minute I'll listen, if not I'll wait

I don't see why not to listen to the snippet

A 30 second or so snippet isn't really enough to give a solid opinion on the song, and is easily forgotten any way if you don't download the snippets

P.S: inb4 it's a Reggae song and this fan base EXPLODES from negative meltdowns :awesome:

Lawlz. :derpga:

Interludicrous

I really wanna watch. I've been a fan since the beginning, but the show airs at 2AM where I live and I had to wake up at 6 this morning :cryga:

I'll try my best, even though MJH is my most anticipated songs and my expectations for the full song will probably be all over the place when I hear the snippet :party: