ARTPOP – Track By Track Fan Review

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Swine leaked in HQ tho

this! I think they meant the LQ that leaked early morning which everyone was claiming it was just Swinefest but it does sound different AF

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

wow I'm surprised by the description of GUY. I wonder what the snippet isn't revealing to us...

Gagz is smart, still trying to surprise us :)

Unicorn De Milo

She didn't show any ***, the HeeHee's are subtle, Venus is AMAZING, Dope sounds nothing like IWBWY,Donatella is some sick ****,Aura/Swine is almost the same, Sexxx Dreams/MANiCURE has amazing extra Beats, G.U.Y is pure s-x, oookay Im freakin' drunk right now..

From another fan who went to the party

J e s s e

What about applause tho?! :nooo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

No one who went can remember the damn FASHION! lyrics.

I know!! But all three reviews i read said it was good and a favorite, meaning that her not talking about it is good because its a hidden treat in the album. This can debunk all the fans scared of WILL.I.AM production

BuzzcutSeason

dont' hate when i went to the monster ball i don't really remember that much because i was really in the moment and just having fun. when i heard AURA and APPLAUSE t first i was too excited to be like "im not a wondering slave" and like do all that....i doubt you would remember all of it..if you did than you belong workin with the FBI...like a human notebook/calculater

Evan Peters

She didn't show any ***, the HeeHee's are subtle, Venus is AMAZING, Dope sounds nothing like IWBWY,Donatella is some sick ****,Aura/Swine is almost the same, Sexxx Dreams/MANiCURE has amazing extra Beats, G.U.Y is pure s-x, oookay Im freakin' drunk right now..

So she didn't show her ***? And the Hehs hehs are still there? :nooo:

I don't know who to believe anymore

emma roberts is an abuser

KaanBTW

Thank you for sharing. :)

And was that post really needed?

:sara:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived