ARTPOP – Track By Track Fan Review

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

KaanBTW

As you may know, Lady Gaga held a listening party for ARTPOP which allowed a group of lucky fans to listen to the entire new album ARTPOP. A fan called Max, better known as @ARTPOPUpdate, was kind enough to write a short track by track review for us.

If you want it to be a surprise, don’t read. Otherwise you check out the review below!

AURA: It sounds exactly as the version used for Machete Kills.

VENUS: I honestly loved it! It’s very dancy and catchy. Very pop.

G.U.Y: This is one of the hardest, techno songs on the album. It’s just crazy.

Sexx Dreams: Definitely harder beats. Awesome song.

Jewels & Drugs: No big changes. Twista’s vocals are slower.

MANiCURE: It sounds pretty much the same as the iTunes festival version. Harder beats.

Do What U Want: -

ARTPOP: The beats are stronger, the voice is twisted. There’s no “Free my mind†at the beginning just like we have heard in the snippet she published. But it remains at the and.

SWINE: It sounds pretty much the same as the version that leaked in LQ.

Donatella: Very dancy as well. A line says: “what are you wearing this season… beat… Donatellaâ€.

Fashion!: This one is also very dancy and the lyrics, which I don’t exactly remember, are very cool. It has nothing to do with the previous one track Lady Gaga wrote. It’s much better!

Mary Jane Holland: It’s a very cathy song, the beat is so good. A perfect club song!

DOPE: The album version has different lyrics. It’s a ballad and it’s very beautiful. Lady Gaga and Tara both cried during this song.

GYPSY: It’s very different from the live performance. It has beats and it’s a great song as well.

Applause: -

Source

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

wow I'm surprised by the description of GUY. I wonder what the snippet isn't revealing to us...

Venus de Artpop

Snatch dem weaves Gaga  

tbh though, taking this from the perspective of a fan. I'll hold my hopes.

As you may know, Lady Gaga held a listening party for ARTPOP which allowed a group of lucky fans to listen to the entire new album ARTPOP. A fan called Max, better known as @ARTPOPUpdate, was kind enough to write a short track by track review for us.

If you want it to be a surprise, don’t read. Otherwise you check out the review below!

AURA: It sounds exactly as the version used for Machete Kills.

VENUS: I honestly loved it! It’s very dancy and catchy. Very pop.

G.U.Y: This is one of the hardest, techno songs on the album. It’s just crazy.

Sexx Dreams: Definitely harder beats. Awesome song.

Jewels & Drugs: No big changes. Twista’s vocals are slower.

MANiCURE: It sounds pretty much the same as the iTunes festival version. Harder beats.

Do What U Want: -

ARTPOP: The beats are stronger, the voice is twisted. There’s no “Free my mind†at the beginning just like we have heard in the snippet she published.

SWINE: It sounds pretty much the same as the version that leaked in LQ.

Donatella: Very dancy as well. A line says: “what are you wearing this season… beat… Donatellaâ€.

Fashion!: This one is also very dancy and the lyrics, which I don’t exactly remember, are very cool. It has nothing to do with the previous one track Lady Gaga wrote. It’s much better!

Mary Jane Holland: It’s a very cathy song, the beat is so good. A perfect club song!

DOPE: The album version has different lyrics. It’s a ballad and it’s very beautiful. Lady Gaga and Tara both cried during this song.

GYPSY: It’s very different from the live performance. It has beats and it’s a great song as well.

Applause: -

Source

its at the end

I honestly loved it! It’s very dancy and catchy. Very pop.

It’s just crazy.

Definitely harder beats. Awesome song.

Harder beats.

The beats are stronger

Very dancy as well.

This one is also very dancy and the lyrics, which I don’t exactly remember, are very cool.

It’s a very catchy song, the beat is so good.

It's very beautiful.

It has beats and it’s a great song as well.

I could practically recreate each song, this is so descriptive

Unicorn De Milo

Omg THANK YOU!!!!! ARTPOP still has the hee hees and swine is the same as the leak lawwwd yassssssss

DanceInTheDark

Swine and Donatella are the fastest songs apparently :D EXCITED.

But applause, MANiCURE and aura are already faster than Swine :omg:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived