๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: So Happy I Could Die (Acapella - Really Good Filter)

DJ K COOP

Featured Posts

wow it is fantastic!!! almost perfect!!!! :kisses: it lets you hear her amazing vocals!!! <3

Told you so. :nails:

LipglossLuxury

Guys, seriously. This almost sounds freaking official, it's THAT good. :excited2:

LOL, you said on DD that you have the official one.

LOL, you said on DD that you have the official one.

I was told this one was official, but it's not. Ignore anything I've ever said that i had in the past, it was most likely a failed, desperate attempt at getting some unleaked stuff. The only things I've ever owned that we're unleaked were snippets of Highway Unicorn, Scheisse, and SHICD instrumentals before they leaked in full. I'm a flop, and I'm trying to change my ways, really. This acapella was given to me by a user on these boards as the "official" (which I now know that it's obviously not). Apologies.

LipglossLuxury

I was told this one was official, but it's not. Ignore anything I've ever said that i had in the past, it was most likely a failed, desperate attempt at getting some unleaked stuff. The only things I've ever owned that we're unleaked were snippets of Highway Unicorn, Scheisse, and SHICD instrumentals before they leaked in full. I'm a flop, and I'm trying to change my ways, really. This acapella was given to me by a user on these boards as the "official" (which I now know that it's obviously not). Apologies.

Was that user IDB?

I'm still not going to believe you. Nothing personal it's just I've come to learn not to trust people on the boards. :coffee:

Archived