Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Design ARTPOP poster for HMV!

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SoldierDown

Why does #3 have so many votes?! It doesn't fit the ARTPOP design at all...

#5 is so good!! I like it's simplicity and the colours - the hot pink works especially well as it's HMV's colour as well!

#4 would be my next choice. 

Why does #3 have so many votes?! It doesn't fit the ARTPOP design at all...

#5 is so good!! I like it's simplicity and the colours - the hot pink works especially well as it's HMV's colour as well!

#4 would be my next choice. 

I'm happy for whoever wins tbh Pretty sure Design 3 has this in the bag 

Does anyone else not think this is rigged or fake votes? Entry 3 literally gained 300 votes within the span of like two/three hours after already having 1K....

Did you guys notice it says the competition closes at 9am on Monday yet on the T&C it says 9am Tuesday? Which one is correct?

Cuntalicious

Design #3 is so horrible. Yeah it's a nice image, but in terms of marketing it's a disaster. My favorites are #2, #4 and #5.

where can i see and vote for the submissions?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I voted for that one!

It's weird because it was ranked like #5 on its votes... It has to be a place holder because the winner isn't announced till 9am on the 5th hmm 

It's weird because it was ranked like #5 on its votes... It has to be a place holder because the winner isn't announced till 9am on the 5th hmm 

Hmmm... if it's a place holder then why are they saying its the winner? Sounds like an odd thing to do. 

Archived