💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

I seriously cannot believe all the people in the "Worst album you've heard in awhile?" thread calling Halcyon the worst they've heard. It's such a beautiful album... I can see how it wouldn't be someone's cup of tea, but to call it the worst? Umm no.

I get the feeling they're doing it out of spite and probably haven't even listened to it in full.

I just got my Halcyon boxed set in the mail

Congrats! :party:

HausOfAntonio

I seriously cannot believe all the people in the "Worst album you've heard in awhile?" thread calling Halcyon the worst they've heard. It's such a beautiful album... I can see how it wouldn't be someone's cup of tea, but to call it the worst? Umm no.

I get the feeling they're doing it out of spite and probably haven't even listened to it in full.

Congrats! :party:

WTF?? Halcyon is far from even decent! :wtf: I fear for their hearing condition :ohno:

HausOfHarlow

WTF?? Halcyon is far from even decent! :wtf: I fear for their hearing condition :ohno:

Honestly you have GOT TO BE KIDDING. Anyone with ears can hear that it is at least decent. I personally think it is one of the best albums of the year. After listening to ALL 20 TRACKS, you may realize there is quite a variety to choose from.

She has some of her alternative sounding songs, she also included some more upbeat songs, and she has some of her incredible ballads. Plus she even did 2 covers of songs on the album.

Listen to all the songs, at least two times each. Sure. There are a few fillers, but what album doesn't? It really is such a good album. It's just not so mainstream and doesn't have the commercial success of others.

1. Don't Say A Word

2. My Blood

3. Anything Could Happen

4. Only You

5. Halcyon

6. Figure 8

7. Joy

8. Hanging On

9. Explosions

10. I Know You Care

11. Atlantis

12. Dead In the Water

13. I Need Your Love

14. Lights (Bonus Track)

15. Ritual

16. In My City

17. Without your Love

18. Stay Awake

19. The Ending

20. High For This

HausOfAntonio

Honestly you have GOT TO BE KIDDING. Anyone with ears can hear that it is at least decent. I personally think it is one of the best albums of the year. After listening to ALL 20 TRACKS, you may realize there is quite a variety to choose from.

She has some of her alternative sounding songs, she also included some more upbeat songs, and she has some of her incredible ballads. Plus she even did 2 covers of songs on the album.

Listen to all the songs, at least two times each. Sure. There are a few fillers, but what album doesn't? It really is such a good album. It's just not so mainstream and doesn't have the commercial success of others.

1. Don't Say A Word

2. My Blood

3. Anything Could Happen

4. Only You

5. Halcyon

6. Figure 8

7. Joy

8. Hanging On

9. Explosions

10. I Know You Care

11. Atlantis

12. Dead In the Water

13. I Need Your Love

14. Lights (Bonus Track)

15. Ritual

16. In My City

17. Without your Love

18. Stay Awake

19. The Ending

20. High For This

I meant it in a sense that it's so good that it's far from even decent :sweat: Can you even do that? :sweat: Halcyon is my favorite 2012 album!

Edited by HausOfAntonio

HausOfHarlow

I meant it in a sense that it's so good that it's far from even decent :sweat: Can you even do that? :sweat: Halcyon is my favorite 2012 album!

....................................................................................................................so I just typed that long ass message for nothing? Oh yay. Maybe some Halcyon hater will stumble across it (aka several people in "worst album" thread (in which I replied with a ****ing novel to)) and they will realize how flawless Halcyon really is!

Halcyon = :legend:

HausOfAntonio

....................................................................................................................so I just typed that long ass message for nothing? Oh yay. Maybe some Halcyon hater will stumble across it (aka several people in "worst album" thread (in which I replied with a ****ing novel to)) and they will realize how flawless Halcyon really is!

Halcyon = :legend:

It is flaw-free tho :yes: Almost on the level of TFM for me :legend:

HausOfHarlow

It is flaw-free tho :yes: Almost on the level of TFM for me :legend:

Agreed. I may say as of now I like it better than TFM (don't kill me!!) (only because I've overplayed TFM too much and Halcyon is newer) but it is just soooooooo good!

My favorites: Don't Say A Word, My Blood, Halcyon, Figure 8, Hanging On, Explosions, Dead In the Water, I Need Your Love, In My City, Without Your Love, High For This, The Ending.

You?

HausOfAntonio

Agreed. I may say as of now I like it better than TFM (don't kill me!!) (only because I've overplayed TFM too much and Halcyon is newer) but it is just soooooooo good!

My favorites: Don't Say A Word, My Blood, Halcyon, Figure 8, Hanging On, Explosions, Dead In the Water, I Need Your Love, In My City, Without Your Love, High For This, The Ending.

You?

The only album that will ever be better than TFM for me in BTW and MAYBE ARTPOP. But I agree, about a week ago when I downloaded Unapologetic, I was like "OMG this is the best album ever!!", but now it's just good. :confuse:

My favorite song is Halcyon :legend: I love Figure 8, My Blood, Only You, Atlantis, Ritual, In My City, Without Your Love, High For This and I Know You Care, but they're all flawless.

HausOfHarlow

The only album that will ever be better than TFM for me in BTW and MAYBE ARTPOP. But I agree, about a week ago when I downloaded Unapologetic, I was like "OMG this is the best album ever!!", but now it's just good. :confuse:

My favorite song is Halcyon :legend: I love Figure 8, My Blood, Only You, Atlantis, Ritual, In My City, Without Your Love, High For This and I Know You Care, but they're all flawless.

*cries* High For This (although it is just a cover) is so freaking amazinggggg! Halcyon is in my top 3 (ok maybe top 4) right behind Dead In the Water, Figure 8, and Hanging On! Ughh this album needs more attention >>

@HausOfAntonio & iStan4SomeGirls - Omg you guys are awesome!!! I was seriously so upset reading that stuff in the "other" thread that I was literally in tears last night... This album is definitely in my top 3 all time favorites, so it really means something to me. Glad others can appreciate it as well :runhug:

Edited by Klou

HausOfAntonio

@HausOfAntonio & iStan4SomeGirls - Omg you guys are awesome!!! I was seriously so upset reading that stuff in the "other" thread that I was literally in tears last night... This album is definitely in my top 3 all time favorites, so it really means something to me. Glad others can appreciate it as well :runhug:

It really deserved more recognition It's an amazing album, my 3rd all time favorite :legend:

*cries* High For This (although it is just a cover) is so freaking amazinggggg! Halcyon is in my top 3 (ok maybe top 4) right behind Dead In the Water, Figure 8, and Hanging On! Ughh this album needs more attention >>

I know!! I died when I discovered it wasn't an original song

Dead in the Water & Hanging On are my least favorites tbh :ohno:

Edited by HausOfAntonio

HausOfHarlow

It really deserved more recognition It's an amazing album, my 3rd all time favorite :legend:

I know!! I died when I discovered it wasn't an original song

Dead in the Water & Hanging On are my least favorites tbh :ohno:

Omg we can be best friends.

Jk we can't because you don't like DITW and HO. Hanging On w/o tinie tempah is good, with, it sucks >>>>

Jk, i love you.

Halcyon (the title track) is amazing wowowow.

I feel like that song doesn't get enough love. It's a beautiful song and one of my favorites.