Look what I got in the mail just now :excited2:

Halcyon.jpg

Deluxe album including THE END, signed vinyl, and poster :giveup:

Edited by Klou

crazystairs827

Halcyon.jpg

Deluxe album including THE END, signed vinyl, and poster

Oh is that the song it comes with? I order that as well I should be getting it tomorrow though because it was a Holiday here.

Does anyone know if "Stay Awake" has leaked yet or where I can keep checking for it?

I NEED this song so that I can finish the album and bonus tracks!!!

Oh is that the song it comes with? I order that as well I should be getting it tomorrow though because it was a Holiday here.

Does anyone know if "Stay Awake" has leaked yet or where I can keep checking for it?

I NEED this song so that I can finish the album and bonus tracks!!!

Stay Awake (produced by Madeon) --> http://thenickandonl...ding-stay-awake :)

Halcyon.jpg

Deluxe album including THE END, signed vinyl, and poster

:giveup:

Wolf Boy

Is the version that comes with The Ending still available to buy?

And omg d/l for STAY AWAKE NOW!!! plz. Why weren't The Ending and Stay Awake bonuses on the normal deluxe!!!! in place of that Calvin Harris and Lights pish!

Edited by Wolf Boy

Is the version that comes with The Ending still available to buy?

And omg d/l for STAY AWAKE NOW!!! plz. Why weren't The Ending and Stay Awake bonuses on the normal deluxe!!!! in place of that Calvin Harris and Lights pish!

I pre-ordered it from her site, so you may want to check there. I would, but not at home at the moment.

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

I had no idea Madeon was producing the song, I really really like a lot of his work.

What is the best way to rip this?

No idea :flop:

crazystairs827

I can't understand why some of the bonus tracks were not included on the full CD or why a couple of them are going to be so hard to find.

They are better than some of the regular tracks on the album

can someone please post/pm me HQ/CDQ/whatever Q versions of: The Ending, Stay Awaye, and High For This? please? mediafire, preferably--pleeeeease :)

Okay so I waited to get the CD before listening to the whole album. This has to be one of the best albums I have ever heard in my entire life. Not kidding...

Favorite song - My Blood

Favorite bonus track - The End

Besides maybe one bonus track, I like every single song, but I don't understand why The End is only on the limited edition? It's one of the best songs on the entire album and shouldn't even be a bonus.

Edited by Klou

HausOfAntonio

Halcyon just managed to **** on almost every other release from 2012. And it's still on the 6th song.

Since Metacritic is extremely slow at adding reviews and they only seem to be adding negative ones, I did it myself... Out of 18 professional reviews I found, the album averaged 71/100, which is the same as Born This Way. Basically anything over 70 is VERY good :)