πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Does the album give anyone else Florence vibes? Don't Say a Word overall, My Blood's backing vocals, Ritual.. I feel like she was def inspired by Ceremonials

Yes, Don't Say A Word as an opening to the album with no proper melody has a similar vibe to Only If For A Night.

I love all the vocal layerings and how she experiments with her vocals by using it as part of the instrumental. It gives the song so much life and it sounds so fresh.

Wolf Boy

Just made this- download link removed

(If this gets deleted, PM me) The only one we don't have yet is Stay Awake

Thank you :)

Is THE ENDING a iTunes bonus or something? it's not on the deluxe is it? it's SO good.

Apparently it's a bonus track on the UK Special Edition :shrug:

Highway Capricorn

The Ending :legend:

Finally found "Without Your Love" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfjvrKgvUBs Slayage

Edited by Highway Capricorn

Hypocrateen

Does the album give anyone else Florence vibes? Don't Say a Word overall, My Blood's backing vocals, Ritual.. I feel like she was def inspired by Ceremonials

I think that too! :flutter:

And by the way, figure 8 is actually slaying my life :nails:

crazystairs827

Is THE ENDING a iTunes bonus or something? it's not on the deluxe is it? it's SO good.

It was so unexpected but I love it! I think because I hadn't heard a preview of it before and part of me expected it to be a slow song because so many on the standard album is slow. The dubstep beat is amazing in it! One of my favorites I think.