💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Under Control is flawless. Love it sooooo much!! :legend:
Unforunately the rest of the new songs on Halcyon days doesn't quite do it for me :( don't get me wrong - I like them a lot. But Halcyon is such a perfect album it's hard to top :messga:

australiagaga

Unforunately the rest of the new songs on Halcyon days doesn't quite do it for me :( don't get me wrong - I like them a lot. But Halcyon is such a perfect album it's hard to top :messga:

I'm in the opposite boat! I could never get into Halcyon, but I absolutely love Halcyon Days!

Hypocrateen

Sadly, this.  :worship:

I'm in the opposite boat! I could never get into Halcyon, but I absolutely love Halcyon Days!

How does one not get into dont say a word, my blood, halcyon, i know you care, atlantis :cryga: but good thing you enjoy her newer work! :party:

Ellie is so cute in the VMAs. I love how MTV is always showing her. :flutter:

Goodness Gracious is slaying me so hard that Applause is getting minimal airplays on my phone. :sweat:

Can we just talk about the new Ellie video for Midas Touch? It's freaking me out tbh :awkney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lc5diNYzC4

Edited by Trouble

I take the video as her (or a woman's) struggle to chase a man that's not good for her. In the end it just ends up breaking her.

I take the video as her (or a woman's) struggle to chase a man that's not good for her. In the end it just ends up breaking her.

Yeah that's what I thought... but like how it was moving was like freaking me out :awkney: But I wish Ellie makes a real video for Midas Touch

Wtf did they do to You My Everything??? They muted the best parts of the production and its not nearly as good now. STUPID ass move

Just bought a physical copy from Best Buy! Totally worth it :legend:

My favorites are Goodness Gracious, Flashlight, Under Control, Burn, Stay Awake, and You My Everything.

Paper Planes

Finally got my physical copy of Halcyon Days! I was so confused by the fact that they didn't use the deluxe cover for the deluxe edition of the album :toofloppy:

Am I the only one that has one disc that has a glossy label, and then the label of the second disc is a matte finish?

delete it fat