💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Klou

According to this fan site the re-release is called Halcyon Days and will have 9 new tracks, released August 26th!

1.“Burnâ€

2.“Goodness Graciousâ€

3.“Hearts on Chainsâ€

4.“Stay Awake†(feat. Madeon)

5.“Got It Under Controlâ€

6.“Flashlight†(feat. DJ Fresh)

7.“How Long Will I Love Youâ€

8.“Tessellateâ€

9.“Midas Touch†(feat. BURNS)

https://www.facebook.com/elliegouldingfan

http://elliegoulding.pl/tracklista-halcyon-days/

So much new material if this is true! Basically a whole new album :excited2:

Where is You My Everything? :huh:

Klou

burns is pretty good

you my everything is better tho

It better be on the album or I will be P.O.'d

Paper Planes

Am I the only one who loves "Burn"? It's not the deepest of songs, but it sounds good.

delete it fat

Nope, it IS her best to date :worship:

Am I the only one who loves "Burn"? It's not the deepest of songs, but it sounds good.

JudasInTheDark

I'm so excited for all of this, except two things:

1. I need her to go ahead and put Burn on iTunes now. Or at least when the video drops.

2. If that tracklist is real, I'll be a little mad that You My Everything is not on there.

Klou

It's getting more hate in the Ellie thread than it is elsewhere :rofl: I think just some Ellie fans don't like the mainstream sound, but it sounds AWESOME to me :)

I'm so excited for all of this, except two things:

1. I need her to go ahead and put Burn on iTunes now. Or at least when the video drops.

2. If that tracklist is real, I'll be a little mad that You My Everything is not on there.

I agree with you on both points. The song isn't being released to iTunes until mid August??? That is way too far off after the leak... Love the song, but wish she wouldn't have leaked it OR just release it to iTunes now.

I don't think Burn is even that mainstream though... INYL is WAY more mainstream than this song.

JudasInTheDark

Yeah exactly! Idk I just can't stand having a soundcloud rip for 2 months haha.

agree with you on both points. The song isn't being released to iTunes until mid August??? That is way too far off after the leak... Love the song, but wish she wouldn't have leaked it OR just release it to iTunes now.

Klou

I don't think Burn is even that mainstream though... INYL is WAY more mainstream than this song.

It never crossed my mind as being "generic" until others started claiming it was. It's just a good EDM track and Ellie loves her EDM :)

.It never crossed my mind as being "generic" until others started claiming it was. It's just a good EDM track and Ellie loves her EDM :)

I wouldn't even call it EDM! It's very electronic but I don't know if I would classify it as EDM.

I don't know HOW I would classify this song, actually.

Paper Planes

.It's getting more hate in the Ellie thread than it is elsewhere :rofl: I think just some Ellie fans don't like the mainstream sound, but it sounds AWESOME to me :)

.I agree with you on both points. The song isn't being released to iTunes until mid August??? That is way too far off after the leak... Love the song, but wish she wouldn't have leaked it OR just release it to iTunes now.

"Burn" has a lot of the electronic elements of Halcyon, but it does sound a bit more commercialized. Commercialized or not, I love it. I just hope that it has what it takes to break back through on the US Charts. "Anything Could Happen" fell completely flat on its face after "Lights," and the entirety of the era went right along with it, which is a shame, because it's such a great album

Of course it's more mainstream; it's a Calvin Harris song :laughga:

delete it fat

Klou

I wouldn't even call it EDM! It's very electronic but I don't know if I would classify it as EDM.

I don't know HOW I would classify this song, actually.

Electronic Pop? :awkney: