💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

How well is Explosions doing? :ohno:

It got to #7 on UK iTunes then was immediately kicked out because of the BRIT Awards performances. It's been stuck in the teens ever since. It's peaked at #13 on UK Hot 100.

It's really helped album sales, though. It's sold over 200k there and should be platinum soon :party:

Got tickets to Bruno's concert to see Ellie on July 14th :excited2:

Same here! I'm going on July 30th :) I'm just going to bail after Ellie performs :oops:

HausOfAntonio

It got to #7 on UK iTunes then was immediately kicked out because of the BRIT Awards performances. It's been stuck in the teens ever since. It's peaked at #13 on UK Hot 100.

It's really helped album sales, though. It's sold over 200k there and should be platinum soon :party:

OMG it needs to reach the top 10 tho Do you see it getting any bigger?

OMG it needs to reach the top 10 tho Do you see it getting any bigger?

It's been bouncing around the teens for such a long time that I'm starting to doubt it :( I believe it's around #40 on radio over there, so I'm crossing my fingers it jumps in sales with more airplay.

HausOfAntonio

It's been bouncing around the teens for such a long time that I'm starting to doubt it :( I believe it's around #40 on radio over there, so I'm crossing my fingers it jumps in sales with more airplay.

It needs to make it big in the US :excited2: Inb4 Figure 8 smashes in the US in a year's time :derpga:

Please allow INYL to slay first :awkney:

She needs something off her album (exclusively) to slay radio at the same time :coffee: