Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Btw I just found this recently and thought I'd share! I believe it's the full shot from the Halcyon photoshoot. I had never seen this before! It's pretty stunning.

m6bKD1K.png

It's amazing :omg:

HausOfAntonio

Just saw Ellie tonight in Hollywood for the last date of her tour. She had a cold, but she pulled through and kicked a**!!! She has so much more energy in person and is also very stunning in person. She's so good live!!!

Were you as slayed as me?!

Or did I just overreact a LOT? :laughga:

Were you as slayed as me?!

Or did I just overreact a LOT? :laughga:

No, she was definitely a lot better than I expected! She warned she had a cold and the first few songs I could tell she was struggling, but she seemed to be okay after a few songs.

The crowd went INSANE when she started singing Anything Could Happen lol... Even more than when she sang Lights. Was awesome!!!

HausOfAntonio

No, she was definitely a lot better than I expected! She warned she had a cold and the first few songs I could tell she was struggling, but she seemed to be okay after a few songs.

The crowd went INSANE when she started singing Anything Could Happen lol... Even more than when she sang Lights. Was awesome!!!

Everyone goes CRAZY during Lights, it's magical :flutter:

At the All Star Game tonight. Apparently she is getting a lot of flack for the performance, but I don't think it's THAT bad. I can guarantee it wasn't her choice to sing that song, though.

HausOfAntonio

At the All Star Game tonight. Apparently she is getting a lot of flack for the performance, but I don't think it's THAT bad. I can guarantee it wasn't her choice to sing that song, though.

She looks cute :) Is the video pitched up tho :wtf:

She looks cute :) Is the video pitched up tho :wtf:

I'm not sure :shrug: I just know the sound system she's playing to sucks. It's like super quiet...

crazystairs827

Does anyone know which remix of Lights this is mixed with at the end?

HausOfAntonio

I'm not sure :shrug: I just know the sound system she's playing to sucks. It's like super quiet...

I mean, her voice is very high pitched but the video is almost alien like tbh :wtf:

Does anyone know which remix of Lights this is mixed with at the end?

Is it not the Bassnectar remix? There's so many out there that I have no idea lol

I mean, her voice is very high pitched but the video is almost alien like tbh :wtf:

She sounds the same to me. Maybe your ears are more in tune with her vocals than mine are, so I couldn't tell :P

HausOfAntonio

Is it not the Bassnectar remix? There's so many out there that I have no idea lol

She sounds the same to me. Maybe your ears are more in tune with her vocals than mine are, so I couldn't tell :P

OMG on second listen it really does sound similar :shocked: