💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Girl is a one hit wonder.

She's better off as like a La Roux or a Robyn anyway. Had she started off that way I might've actually liked her. Right now i'm just annoyed with the song Lights and don't even want to bother liking anything else shes done lolol

Get back to your Rihanna thread. Unlike other people, I don't stan for artists just because they chart well. Ellie has more talent in her finger than your girl will ever have in her entire body.

misanthrope

Get back to your Rihanna thread. Unlike other people, I don't stan for artists just because they chart well. Ellie has more talent in her finger than your girl will ever have in her entire body.

WHOAAAA you got super presumptous right there. First of all I don't "stan" at all. Second I don't like an artist just because they chart well. The music I predominantly listen to isn't even remotely pop.

Besides the song Lights is generic as hell. Its electro by the numbers. So don't even get on a higher than thou pedestal over me because I happen to like Rihanna. That's a pretty superficial argument to jump to so quickly.

Edited by misanthrope

WHOAAAA you got super presumptous right there. First of all I don't "stan" at all. Second I don't like an artist just because they chart well. The music I predominantly listen to isn't even remotely pop.

Besides the song Lights is generic as hell. Its electro by the numbers. So don't even get on a higher than thou pedestal over me because I happen to like Rihanna. That's a pretty superficial argument to jump to so quickly.

Well you've basically stated you aren't even open to giving Ellie a chance by listening to her other music. You're whole statement is really hypocritical... I don't go in Rihanna (or anyone elses thread) and talk trash. Be respectful and take your negative thoughts somewhere else.

misanthrope

Well you've basically stated you aren't even open to giving Ellie a chance by listening to her other music. You're whole statement is really hypocritical... I don't go in Rihanna (or anyone elses thread) and talk trash. Be respectful and take your negative thoughts somewhere else.

Well you wouldn't know this or gather it from the way I phrased my post but I not only listened to her album I reviewed it in the album review thread, so yes I actually have given her a chance. And yes the song Lights is so overplayed that im tired of her.

I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to say what I said. You just overreacted and attacked.

Well you wouldn't know this or gather it from the way I phrased my post but I not only listened to her album I reviewed it in the album review thread, so yes I actually have given her a chance. And yes the song Lights is so overplayed that im tired of her.

I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to say what I said. You just overreacted and attacked.

omg Do I need to quote you again?

She's better off as like a La Roux or a Robyn anyway. Had she started off that way I might've actually liked her. Right now i'm just annoyed with the song Lights and don't even want to bother liking anything else shes done lolol

misanthrope

omg Do I need to quote you again?

So you had to attack my liking Rihanna and accuse me of being a chart hopping fanatic? That seems rational.

I do think shes a one hit wonder and I did say "I don't want to bother liking anything else shes done" because im tired of Lights. But I also have listened to her album and I think shes nothing special. I've never once visited this thread ever and I wasn't planning on visiting again until you pulled me back in here with your viciousness. If I were like a regular Ellie-hater or something I could understand your hostility but I don't go around **** talking her and I don't plan on doing so. So chill out.

Edited by misanthrope

So you had to attack my liking Rihanna and accuse me of being a chart hopping fanatic? That seems rational.

I do think shes a one hit wonder and I did say "I don't want to bother liking anything else shes done" because im tired of Lights. But I also have listened to her album and I think shes nothing special. I've never once visited this thread ever and I wasn't planning on visiting again until you pulled me back in here with your viciousness. If I were like a regular Ellie-hater or something I could understand your hostility but I don't go around **** talking her and I don't plan on doing so. So chill out.

This...thread...is...for...appreciation...

I'm done arguing.

misanthrope

This...thread...is...for...appreciation...

I'm done arguing.

Forums are for opinions! I hardly even **** talked her. You just stan for her and got pissed that I said something remotely negative. People do sometimes have negative things to say in these "appreciation" threads. And considering I never come in here I don't see why my one comment has to be blown out of proportion by you :P

Sorry I disrespected Ellie. I don't even really care about her.

Edited by misanthrope

Forums are for opinions! I hardly even **** talked her. You just stan for her and got pissed that I said something remotely negative. People do sometimes have negative things to say in these "appreciation" threads. And considering I never come in here I don't see why my one comment has to be blown out of proportion by you :P

Sorry I disrespected Ellie. I don't even really care about her.

And I apologize for the talent comment.

http://youtu.be/DtC_DinLOo4

Ellie on Good Morning America this morning. She did a really great job :)

I'm extremely late, but I love the performance :)