💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

I tried to put the songs in order of my favorite to least favorite...it was hard but here is what I came up with.

1. Figure 8

2. Stay Awake

3. The Ending

4. Ritual

5. In My City

6. Hanging On

7. Only You

8. Halcyon

9. Explosions

10. Without Your Love

11. My Blood

12. Anything Could Happen

13. I Need Your Love

14. Don't Say a Word

15. Atlantis

16. I Know You Care

17. Dead In The Water

18. Joy

I tend to like faster songs over slow ones, and I'm sorry to all the Atlantis lovers I just can't seem to get into it...I tried

:eww:

JudasInTheDark

I hope you like it It's very different, though, so it's possible you may not after coming from Halcyon.

Yeah that's what I was worried about. I think I'll just wait until I'm finished fangirling over Halcyon to listen to it haha. :)

Wolf Boy

I tried to put the songs in order of my favorite to least favorite...it was hard but here is what I came up with.

1. Figure 8

2. Stay Awake

3. The Ending

4. Ritual

5. In My City

6. Hanging On

7. Only You

8. Halcyon

9. Explosions

10. Without Your Love

11. My Blood

12. Anything Could Happen

13. I Need Your Love

14. Don't Say a Word

15. Atlantis

16. I Know You Care

17. Dead In The Water

18. Joy

I tend to like faster songs over slow ones, and I'm sorry to all the Atlantis lovers I just can't seem to get into it...I tried

Worrying so much about your mind right now.

HausOfAntonio

Someone in the "Rate the Last Album You Listened to" thread rated Halcyon a 4/10 :lmao:

I fear for their interpretation of musical sounds :ohno:

My favorite bonus track. I am confused because my CD says "The End" not "The Ending", but she has another song out there called "The End" that's really slow. This is the one that is on my Limited Edition copy and I love it :flutter:

http://youtu.be/d8XTW8w68bg

I fear for their interpretation of musical sounds :ohno:

I know I want to hear what this person actually likes...

crazystairs827

Worrying so much about your mind right now.

How come? Figure 8, Stay awake and the Ending are flawless and My Blood is overrated, if the chorus was longer I would like it more :P

Look what I got today!!!

tqY3S.jpg

I really need links to Stay Awake, High For This, and The Ending pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Me too, pleeeeaaaassse

JudasInTheDark

I got like 5 people to buy Halcyon and start stanning for Ellie. :flutter:

:golfclap:

Ellie Goulding

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a430918/ellie-goulding-i-feel-really-lucky-to-be-on-the-twilight-soundtrack.html

Goulding, who produced 'Bittersweet' with real-life boyfriend and fellow musician Skrillex, went on to say that the song was a perfect fit for the Twilight storyline, though that wasn't her intention upon writing it.

"Myself and Skrillex got together in the studio and started working on this song, and it's about waking up in the morning and hoping that the person feels the same way as you," she said.

"For some reason, every single lyric just ended up relating to this film. And I think when it was played at some point to the Twilight people, they were like, 'Oh my God!' So they asked us if we were interested in being on the soundtrack and we were like, 'Hell yeah!'"

MORE NEW MUSIC :cryga:

Someone in the "Rate the Last Album You Listened to" thread rated Halcyon a 4/10 :lmao:

lol that guy is pressed over Lana and now he's coming for Ellie :toofunny:

Gaga is Life

So, two weekends and two Fridays ago I sat in front of the television the whole three days. And each time there was an ad break there was an ad played for Coca-Cola. And it has Anything Could Happen on it. And I the first time I saw the ad I was like "ar what is this song it's so good", and I enjoyed it each time there was an ad break. Then I heard the song on the radio and I was like "oh that's her? Awesome :excited2:" I love that song :legend: