💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

MCMXCIII

How come there's an Itunes version but it all sounds a little more stripped down whilst the one I have sounds very upbeat and different? I'm very confused...  :confused:

Ellie Goulding

Can you post them?

One is probably the snippets we had edited together, and the second is the official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5947LjTyW1A

This is the official

MCMXCIII

Nope, you're right, there's the one on spotify that's a bit different  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

yeah and the one that's on UK itunes if I am not mistaken sounds WAY different......

Can you post them?

One is probably the snippets we had edited together, and the second is the official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5947LjTyW1A

This is the official

there's a different one though. Which is supposedly the "Official" one

Has anybody seen this yet? You can pre-order SIGNED copies of Halcyon Days right now on Universal Music's website :excited2:

http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/cd/ellie-goulding-halcyon-days-deluxe-cd-album/invt/0602537470419

I just got one and it cost around $25 with shipping to the US :)

It's weird how the site doesn't mention that it's signed... Did it say it was when you ordered and did they just take that down because they ran out of signed copies, or is it just implied? I ordered one, I hope it will be signed :awkney:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Ellie Goulding

It's weird how the site doesn't mention that it's signed... Did it say it was when you ordered and did they just take that down because they ran out of signed copies, or is it just implied? I ordered one, I hope it will be signed :awkney:

It says "Signed Limited Edition" right under Halcyon Days

It says "Signed Limited Edition" right under Halcyon Days

Ohhhh, okay. It wasn't showing that because I was on the mobile site :flop:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Burn like plummeted on iTunes. It was 78 yesterday..

It's not getting played on radio yet, so its drop is expected.

it's such a basic song. it could've been good on Lights, but Halcyon was such quality that it's just very basic and inferior

I was put off Ellie a bit by the quality of Halcyon after loving Lights and appreciating the first album. She should have released a more Burn-like song as follow-up to Lights in America. Love her voice on I need Your Love, but some songs on Halcyon are too vocals-only.

PS: It's the same way my taste in Goldfrapp runs more to Supernature than Seventh Tree. 

Edited by craig

Ellie Goulding

Ohhhh, okay. It wasn't showing that because I was on the mobile site :flop:

I got you :hor:

It's not getting played on radio yet, so its drop is expected.

When is it being sent to radio? :noparty:

Ellie Goulding

I don't even know :cry:

Ellie's promo team needs a wake up call :wtf: You don't release a music video, wait 2/3 weeks to put the song out for sale, and then another few weeks to send it to radio. They completely messed up the Halcyon era, when Ellie could've smashed with ACH or Figure 8. If Burn doesn't smash, it's their fault :nails:

Ellie's promo team needs a wake up call :wtf: You don't release a music video, wait 2/3 weeks to put the song out for sale, and then another few weeks to send it to radio. They completely messed up the Halcyon era, when Ellie could've smashed with ACH or Figure 8. If Burn doesn't smash, it's their fault :nails:

It's looking like its going to do well in the UK, but why not focus on the world's largest music market? Radio and the public would eat up that song. Just hoping its not another wasted smash.