💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

australiagaga

I really tried to like Halcyon but I just can't get into it. What's weird though, I absolutely LOVE Halcyon Remixed for Nike. Wish the remixes were the actual songs because they're amazing. 

So apparently Nate Ruess from Fun. helped co-write Goodness Gracious :party: I know he's a fan of Ellie, so was probably stoked to do this. Also, Bonnie McKee co-wrote Got It Under Control. Can't wait to hear these songs!

JudasInTheDark

Yay! :party: This EP is shaping up to be so fantastic :flutter: Oh wait, it's by Ellie Goulding, duh.

Ellie Goulding

Do you guys think there will be any songs from her sessions with Dr. Luke on Halcyon days? I really don't want Ellie to take that direction, but at the same time I love everything Dr. Luke does. I think they could be really interesting songs. 

Ellie Goulding

These are fan made, but they're fantastic :legend:

txwj.png

57y.png

Edited by Ellie Goulding

I love how Ellie is getting hotter and s-xier as she gets older :flutter:

Do you guys think there will be any songs from her sessions with Dr. Luke on Halcyon days? I really don't want Ellie to take that direction, but at the same time I love everything Dr. Luke does. I think they could be really interesting songs.

Seeing the producers so far makes me think he won't be, but I wouldn't want him to anyway :sweat:

FrozenKookie

Not Lights still making it on the Halcyon Days. :smh:

Like can they just drop it and move on already? The Ending deserves to have a slot on Halcyon Days and Hanging On feat. Tinie Tempah needs to go away. It's unnecessary on the rerelease.

I feel the same. The song is not just extremely underrated, it's also extremely good. But if the main genre of that EP will be like Burn, generic-poppish, then it wouldn't fit.

Too bad it'll be there forever, just a deluxe track from a super deluxe version. Tsk.

Hypocrateen

Has the official tracklist leaked yet?
I want to know if You, My Everything is on there so bad!
Edit: I checked, and fortunately the track is on there!

Edited by hypocrateen

Ellie was great last night in St Paul :party: I really wish her set was longer than 10 songs. Or if she was doing her own tour

Ellie was great last night in St Paul :party: I really wish her set was longer than 10 songs. Or if she was doing her own tour

I'm seeing her in two weeks! How long was she on stage (time wise)?

I'm seeing her in two weeks! How long was she on stage (time wise)?

It's about a 1/2 hour set. Not bad for an opening act.

Edited by Travis Monster

Ellie Goulding

You saw Ellie, and you're seeing Beyonce? I'm jealous :cryga: